Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cthatt

Gods

Guest mandos

I too am having trouble with the gods :P

I have read the link you posted (thank you) and have viewed the 'Gods' link on Eternal Guardians Guild website (a big thank you to them too) but I am still not sure what is fact and what are suggestions.

1) Are there quests to do or do you collect items for them the gods?

2) I know you can't worship 2 god enemies at the same time (does this apply to god friends aswell), but when you have fulfilled your obligation to 1 god can you go onto another even if he is a friend or enemy of the first ?

3) What are the benefits and rewards of joining ?

Thanking you in anticipation :D

1) Are there quests to do or do you collect items for them the gods?

- Collect items and other things the gods/priests/followers need

2) I know you can't worship 2 god enemies at the same time (does this apply to god friends aswell), but when you have fulfilled your obligation to 1 god can you go onto another even if he is a friend or enemy of the first ?

- U can join gods as long as they are not enemies from each other up to 3 gods maximum. Example: U cant join both the manu and summon god they are enemies. (Summon god = potion god originally) If u want to join the other 1 ull have to leave the first one which well basically ull loose all the quests u did :cry:

3) What are the benefits and rewards of joining ?

- U will get extra exp when levellin up. This is very usefull so think good about joining which gods. at this point theres a +20% extra experience at most when u done all quests.

Also the defence gods offers u to sell titanium chain mails for 600k.

Snuit my man, you are an absolute star 8) thank you.

p.s. thanks for all the help during the game too......well except for your summoned boar that killed me :oops:

Thanks again.

Guest mandos

oops....looks like I was logged out without realising it. In the above post, for "guest" read "mandos" :lol:

Guest mandos

Hell Snuit...don't feel bad...we gotta laugh at these things. I know you would have got my stuff if you could :cry:

Anyway, it was my own fault, thinking a lowly creature like me could kill something the "Great Summoning God Snuit" had created.

BTW, a bear got me today, but luckily I got back to my stuff before anyone else :lol:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this