Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
trollson

Irregular Monsters

This seems to be a good place to post this.

I got some ideas at yesterday evening while I was trying to sleep, and I think this suits this thread cuz somebody said "new creatures".

Dragons

I was thinking about a little challenge for the pro players, cuz they might be bored cuz many creatures dies with one hit.

-Green Dragon: poisonius fumes, nothing else different from the red one

-Black Dragon: spit acid which really harms your equipment, must be at swamp!

-White Dragon: reeeeally cold breath, cold damage?? at snow land of course

-Blue Dragon: lightning bolts, nothing else different from the red one

Golden, silver, pronze etc. dragons can't be used cuz they are good, but I was thinking about having a Golden dragon as a protector of a holy place, for the looks only. :)

The Others

-Wolf Rider: either a Goblin or a Orc riding a wolf. weapon is spear. Special about this one is that it's fast and it deals big damage, maybe riders attack+wolf attack, but the health isn't much bigger than normal wolfs (cuz when the wolf dies, the rider falls down on ground and breaks its neck)

-Chaos Hydra: only one of these, extremely hard to kill (5 heads, partying up with a few buddys would be a good idea) Lives in jungle.

-Lizard Man: I was thinking that these guys could have bows. They are quite primitive and live in the jungle.

There you had it, just a few ideas. Very possible that they are impossible to add to the game, but I just wanted to get it off my chest :P