Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
(Athosino)

map

This idea is from Windu....I only changed it a bit...

Map

First of all .... it's a 128*128 map ... as big as White stone i think ... It's an island, containing a big city, some settlements mines, etc

The way u reach in that map: ..... Remember Bakart, the one who sits near the water in isla prima .. he can teach u phisique ... When u pay for lvl 15 phis. he'll tell u another quest (i hink bringing some bear furs so we can find a use for those too) .. if u complete that quest he'll give u a 'transport to ........' ring ... he'll also sell u after that such rings ... i think this way there won't be many newbs around .... or we can sell such rings for profit.

The town .... it will have 3 quarters

- the port quarters .. including so far a port, tavern, a marketplace (i intend to put a storage NPC there) and some 15-20 wooden small houses (cheapest house to buy)

- the medium (don't know a name yet) quarter .. there will be biger stone houses acces to the port marketplace (it will be right between the 2 quarters), another tavern, store etc.

- the rich quarters (thinking about naming it 'noble quarter'), there will be big houses, big halls, a new marketplace with a storage NPC, etc. .... GoN main building will be here and all guild will be main building there, where memebrs can only ... the rich quarter is not yet completed .. so any sugestion will be noted.

.... also need some sugestion about what else i should place in the town.

There will be some other paces like a wood cutter settlement, a hunter one, some farms (still working on it) ... with varios NPC's for quests, sell/buy things etc.

There is also some kind of island with a holly water well, a NPC there will gine some quests .. and after that he'll give u some holly water that will increase u'r vitality attribute.

I'd like to place also an instinct NPC ... but i don't know yet nothing about it.

I do like the idea of a map that only players can reach who completed all the quests ea they are no longer new to this game.

Though it could affect the help to new players, which could get a rougher time.