Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ufc_guru

My Apology

<<<<<UFC_BennY

Dear EL members and staff,

This apology is for the people I've annoyed and hurt... please forgive me. I've made terrible mistakes which have not been ignored, I will take heed to the useful information everyone gave to me, out of all people I want to apologize to Aislinn (EL Forums) for disobeying the Forum Laws, and to Soldus, Learner and the rest of EL staff for disrespecting the Game Laws.

If anything I've learned throughout this whole deal is that: To recieve respect you have to give respect, even to the most terrible people. (not saying any of you are terrible)

You know what? I've been trying to talk to chance for a long time, and Chance actually talked to me last night.... Just cause I was in need of someone to help me.... very good person.

I want to apologize to the mods of EL, I took advantage of you in alot of ways, I didn't care for the rules because I didn't think I would really be banned... I've had alot of thought on my ways...

For now on, I will show everyone that I've changed, I will be a complete change...

Thanks for making this game, and thanks for letting me play this game once more.. :(

Please accept this apology...... (reply with acceptance) :omg:

Edited by ufc_guru

ok, unlocked you.

ANY more trouble from your adress and you will lose your character for good, most likely access to the game aswell.

oooh thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES! I would kiss you if you was here.... (Not on the lips, I don't do that stuff... pretty gross) ....................... Would you get me off PK-able on every map