Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HotSauce1

Some suggestions..wait no..a lot of suggestions...

okay i don't know if these suggestions have been mentioned before...because unlike some ppl, i have a life and i can't possibly read all the suggestions on this forum :roll: so here are a few

1. some new animals/creatures:

dragons, green/red different stats/levels

tigers

horses (there is a pic of one on the login page but not in game)

dire wolves (a lot stronger tahn norm wolves-higher lvl)

2. maybe have some water-type stuff

fishing --also add cooking i am sure a lot of newbs wanna cook their raw meat

maybe add swimming/stats that effect swimming

3. BETTER MAGIC (definatly a must! maybe not the ones i m mentioning but no offense but the magic in this game sucks-thats y hardly any ppl use it)

fire/water/ice/earth/dark related magic (instead of spells just being written out-make effects for them)

levetation (can levitate across water?)

magic skill-if u use the certain spell a lot of timse it will become stronger over time

buff spells (increase strnght for a duration, etc)

necromancy (summoners of the dead-requires a high magic level+many supplies)

4. also the trading system should be a little better...u should be able to see the item that the person is trading..also sometimes gold may be confused 10000 and 1000 can look similar..also maybe make more currency (copper bronze)

5. more equipt

gold/silver/diamond covered armor/weapons/pants/gloves

mythral armor/platemails

daggers/small weapons that can be interchangable/maces/axes/bows

also maybe some more room to wear armor

backpacks w/ different load rates to hold more stuff

different attack rates/speeds for different weapons

all items of the same should stack (body rests,snak skins, etc)

teleport ruins (as apposed to rings they never run out-and a lot more expensive)

gloves should be visible on players

new pants/helms (cuz face it--IRON HELM LOOKS GAY!)

more staffs that effect magic

pref/suf for different weps that add dmge/stats

6. More quests (a lot more :? )

quests that increase stats of an item (makes it more powerful)

7. Different classes/different races

certain classes can only use certain types or spells (elf can only caste heal; human can only caste strnght boosters etc..u will figure it out hopefully :) )

8. PARTIES

should be able to form a party with maybe 5-6ppl who can attack a creature at the same time only if partied.

exp share (less than if u were alone-also rare item drops are decreased)

I realize that this is an extensive list-but i for one would like to see some of these changes added into the game-maybe not all but i am sure players will appreciate some of them and like the game more (with more options-more ppl will be attracted to the game :) )

(tryes to stop himself from breaking out a flametrower)

1. we just got beavers and rats, and big mosnters have a problem with the current engine so put those on hold for now.

2. the engine will not allow it at the moment, maybe later on but dont get your hopes up.

3. this will happen in a way. what you suggest (the thing about effects connected to sigils if i read it right) was what i tryed to have entropy do originaly but the workload is gigantic when you start to dig into it. magic will grew later on.

as for necromancy, maybe we will see it. maybe not. we allready have skeletons walking around.

4. err, what tradesystem are you haveing a problem with? the shop or the char to char system? and whats the point of putting in copper coins? we allready have gold and platinum and people have trouble useing them at times.

5. this is being worked on continualy. time will tell what comes out of it.

6. not a bad idea realy but the problem is that every quest leads to people just spaming the channels for clues and walktrues of the quests rather then trying to solve them. therefor quests have more or less been put on ice...

7. not going to happen. atleast not in the way that it will have a ingame impact. the game is set so that you are not defined by what looks you select at start, but rather by what skills you train in.

8. this is hoped for by many. time will tell when it gets done...

basicly most of this list have been typed out before on other posts. why dont you go read them and you will see allmost the exact same questions and answers?!

When trading with player characters, the coin count can be longer than the box, making 1000 and 10000 gold coins look identical.

duran--like i stated...i will NOT read all the other suggestions..ther are almost 5000 posts in the suggestion section, but sry i will not go through those posts and read all the comments.. 8)

also-i stated that these are just suggestions that may be used in the future of the game, not neccessarily now...

obivously played that evil game that starts with R :x when you said all items stacking body rests and the such will not stack ever because it wont be fair for someone to have tons of them and just be able to heal themselves forever and some of the other thigns are being considered

looks like i need to start a sticky thread with all ideas that have been brought up before and that will not be used or are under consideration...

allso, generic ideas like more items, monsters and magic dont count as they are allways under consideration!

HotSauce, what do you think the developers do? Yes, they read all the suggestions. So the least thing you could do is read some first, to prevent suggestions being posted again and again, causing more posts to be read by the developers and increasing the chance of missing the real good ones.

I understand you'll not gonna read all posts from the beginning of forum times up to now... that's why the phpBB2 guys made a very useful tool: icon_mini_search.gif Search. Fill in some of your key words, Forum dropdown: Suggestions, and there you go.

You could add a remark to use search in case a suggestion can't be found on the ideas & features list. ;)

obivously played that evil game that starts with R :x when you said all items stacking body rests and the such will not stack ever because it wont be fair for someone to have tons of them and just be able to heal themselves forever and some of the other thigns are being considered

lol nice, i think i will make this my trademark font color,(imitation is the highest form of flattery). as for this post. i think ALL these ideas have been mentioned before.

lol nice, i think i will make this my trademark font color,(imitation is the highest form of flattery). ...

Oh please don't... my headache is growing and growing...