Eternal Lands Official Forums

You only get to buy 20 wine for 15gc? Also the place where you have to get the wine isnt even in a good location. You spend more money on the quest then you get in the reward. Sorry if i sound a liitle whiny but for all the time , effort, and money i put into that quest i would have liked a better reward. :icon4:

You haven't realized the advantage of it yet. 0.75 instead of 2 gc for wine is really great for those mass potion producers, and its less than a 2 minute walk from mm storage. Go buy 400 wine, go to storage, mix 400 sr, repeat.

edit: came out twice for some reason

Edited by Atlantis

This is, obviously, wrote by someone who does not have any idea at all about the issue.

First, the gain is not just big, is huge, if you make 30k sr's you will notice it.

Second, to walk from the storage takes about 20 seconds, so, I would say that it is in a very good location indeed. And, by the way, the blue start flowers are twelve steps away from that same storage, handy if you make lots of sr's.

Please, documentation and test is the best thing to do before posting things like this.

You haven't realized the advantage of it yet. 0.75 instead of 2 gc for wine is really great for those mass potion producers, and its less than a 2 minute walk from mm storage. Go buy 400 wine, go to storage, mix 400 sr, repeat.

edit: came out twice for some reason

U can store wine?

No, as he said "walk from mm storage. Go buy 400 wine, go to storage, mix 400 sr, repeat". You mix the potions, store them, and then go for more wine, the storage is next to the winery, so, not a big deal.

This is, obviously, wrote by someone who does not have any idea at all about the issue.

First, the gain is not just big, is huge, if you make 30k sr's you will notice it.

Second, to walk from the storage takes about 20 seconds, so, I would say that it is in a very good location indeed. And, by the way, the blue start flowers are twelve steps away from that same storage, handy if you make lots of sr's.

Please, documentation and test is the best thing to do before posting things like this.

Well sorry for being a noob, its just annoying bc i have to wear mm cloak plus i never go to mm and i cant carry that much.

It would have been cooler if it was cheaper at all the Taverns....just a thought.

Edited by JohnTheWarder

Well sorry for being a noob, its just annoying bc i have to wear mm cloak plus i never go to mm and i cant carry that much.

The quests are *meant* to be hard. In fact, I think most are too easy (I did all except the tutorial NPC and the non-god quests within my first week). The point of them is to get you thinking and discovering the game and its interface. Some are also designed to get you interacting with other players.

If everything is put within reach of storage and all on IP, what would be the point of the game?? It would get so easy and so boring that you could do everything within a couple of weeks and there would be no point playing any further.

The quests are *meant* to be hard. In fact, I think most are too easy (I did all except the tutorial NPC and the non-god quests within my first week). The point of them is to get you thinking and discovering the game and its interface. Some are also designed to get you interacting with other players.

If everything is put within reach of storage and all on IP, what would be the point of the game?? It would get so easy and so boring that you could do everything within a couple of weeks and there would be no point playing any further.

Did you read the topic of the post? The quest itself is fine, the post was about the reward. (Which I now no there is nothing wrong with.)

Did you read the topic of the post? The quest itself is fine, the post was about the reward. (Which I now no there is nothing wrong with.)

Yes... but the fact that its in MM etc is to show you more of the game and make it slightly harder. I should have replied more to that comment than to the quest itself.

I'm aware that you now are happy with things, I was more targetting others reading this thread that were going to post their own version of it. :-S