Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
damagedtmx

damagedtmx new player

hello just to let everyone know that the character damagedtmx was hacked and took everything but we recovered it and my brother gave me this account so damagedtmx is not the original damagedtmx as you know him as a scammer and so forth i hope noone holds this against me and i will not be like my brother i will not scam or do any of the bad things he did

Wow... that sucks. its a shame that someone found out your password, im sorry to hear that. I dont know how id feel if someone found out my password and stole my account... hopefully that never happens. its sad that people would do that, especially b/c its YOUR character, someone who YOU built up from being just a newbie into a character that knows what he is doing and can fight and do other skills. isnt there any way for you to get it back? mods cant do anything?

nahtepa i think your missing part of the point here, tmx is just saying that he is not the old tmx who scammed everyone and just wants the el community to know that

I wish you the best of luck dude! However, keep in mind that actions speak louder than words. We have no way of knowing whether or not you are telling the truth so just keep a clean slate and you should do fine! :) Good luck and try to keep you password hidden in the future! :P