Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sleepwalker

Clonk an ant day

Why? All they are are bots. Does it make any sense really? Ie: Roleplaying idea.. Also what did the ants ever did to you? Lol if your not a pker they may Pwn you if your new...

Ouch I still cant connect to server...

Here not to long ago we had an invasion and the Ants were in on it. They invaded WS it was cool Ants died all over the place that day.

You'd be surprised how strong some of those ants are, actually. Especially the Queen but since they don't have the ability to heal, they wouldn't stand much of a chance.. seems kinda cruel if you ask me.

Here not to long ago we had an invasion and the Ants were in on it. They invaded WS it was cool Ants died all over the place that day.

What type of stuff did they drop?

Did you get lucky on some good ol furs? :D

You'd be surprised how strong some of those ants are, actually. Especially the Queen but since they don't have the ability to heal, they wouldn't stand much of a chance.. seems kinda cruel if you ask me.

Cruel, yes. But you are looking at the negative sides, if you think about the positive sides, its FRIGGEN AWSEOME!

Edit: Not that I don't appreciate the great effort Leaner puts into them. :P

Edited by diablox

I like this idea and could get behind this

Why? All they are are bots. Does it make any sense really? Ie: Roleplaying idea.. Also what did the ants ever did to you? Lol if your not a pker they may Pwn you if your new...

Ouch I still cant connect to server...

yes theyre bots they have no purpose in the actual gameplay no RP abilities or nething in my guild we've made them enemies (so we could keep from being hypocrites partially and keep our guild policy straight) because at least then they could be used in guild quests and the like as antagonists that refuse to negotiate w/ our guild at least we can have some fun w/ them

monsters don't even heal at the rate of 1/min does that mean it's even crueler to kill animals and monsters? to me an ANT isn't much different than an NPC (that includes enemies and monsters) exept that u can interact w/ them even less in most cases a day like this at least they could b treated like animals that arent hostile unless u attack them - i think it would be fun for guild quests - i don't even think it should b a random day but moreof a permenant basis at first ppl would try to kill them all the time (ppl kill them now w/ summoning as it is so it won't change things much)

Edited by DemonCowboy

- i don't even think it should b a random day but moreof a permenant basis at first ppl would try to kill them all the time (ppl kill them now w/ summoning as it is so it won't change things much)

The problem I have with it is they will come out of the underworld and everyone will just sit at the respawn and kill them. Kinda lame really.

- i don't even think it should b a random day but moreof a permenant basis at first ppl would try to kill them all the time (ppl kill them now w/ summoning as it is so it won't change things much)

The problem I have with it is they will come out of the underworld and everyone will just sit at the respawn and kill them. Kinda lame really.

no lamer than ppl doing what they do now to them like summoning fluffies or bears etc etc etc or lamer than ppl w/ 100+ material points picking on ppl w/ 20 materials points - if ppl want to b lame they're gonna b lame not much can b done about that really but even most of the time the 1's that aren't completely lame (choosing this word instead of plenty of other choice adjectives i'd like to use) will get bored w/ it after the first week or so and the ants will b able to roam again like wandering fool does

/edit: typos that aren't my usual lazy net slang ..lol

Edited by DemonCowboy

no lamer than ppl doing what they do now to them like summoning fluffies or bears etc etc etc or lamer than ppl w/ 100+ material points picking on ppl w/ 20 materials points

Ahhhh, but you see, what I was referring to as lame was the fact that if they are PKable, then everyone will sit at beam and kill them before they've healed as soon as they spawn. They need to be allowed to spread out and heal so ALL of us can kill them!! :icon13:

no lamer than ppl doing what they do now to them like summoning fluffies or bears etc etc etc or lamer than ppl w/ 100+ material points picking on ppl w/ 20 materials points

Ahhhh, but you see, what I was referring to as lame was the fact that if they are PKable, then everyone will sit at beam and kill them before they've healed as soon as they spawn. They need to be allowed to spread out and heal so ALL of us can kill them!! :icon13:

well for that maybe (just a though) IP could b a no-pk zone completely so not even PKables can b PKd there but to keep it still a good punishment PKables become mute as well so they can't ask ppl to pick up their bags for them or nething as well (i know there's potential for abuse w/ alts and messengers out of game but no more than nething else)

well for that maybe (just a though) IP could b a no-pk zone completely so not even PKables can b PKd there but to keep it still a good punishment PKables become mute as well so they can't ask ppl to pick up their bags for them or nething as well (i know there's potential for abuse w/ alts and messengers out of game but no more than nething else)

Ok, I think you've missed the point. We are talking about Ants here. A later suggestion (not the original) was that they become PKable. My objection is they that would mean they get spawn camped (beam), which is unfair on everyone that wants fair game at them. Therefore, unless someone can suggest a way in which we could make it so that everyone can have a chance at killing Ant's, then I don't think making them PKable is a good idea. I don't think the original idea is completely perfect, but I certainly think it could be fun if the Ants could be involved more in the community and I feel taking out your frustrations on one could be a good way. At least if the battle was balanced.

Anyway... enough of this. Can we get back to where we were.... :-S