Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
diablox

EFEs are driving me crazy!

6-8k ....Howbout when they were like 100k + gc :X I think the economy is a little messed up in EL, but oh well....it just seems much harder to make much gold via the market...From where things are now, it's more profitable to go harvest lilacs and sell them to the NPC than sell stuff to players....

They were never 100k+ gc... were they? If they were then that's crazy!

They were never 100k+ gc... were they? If they were then that's crazy!

Not really. Serp Swords and things used to be in the millions of gc (money was a little easier to get then).

100k+ gc is ok, if the whole economy is inflated in balance to it. If only parts are, or there is too much money coming in then that's where you have a problem.

It was mainly only when they just came out that they were in the 100 to 200k gc range..that sort of died after a month....then it was around 80k gc to 50k gc ...and it has slowly lowered down to around the extremealy low prices now :X

when EFE's first came out, they were all the rage :-P

Diablos sometimes i actually think that efe's drop in prices are no problem... this is probably for me only, cuzz now i have more buyer since i'm a manufacturer. Now that prices are low, the new players can also buy armors that once were only a dream for them. In fact, i think it's actually more difficult to make money as a new player now since it's hard to make money without the efe price at 4kgc or 8kgc... if you don't believe me, you should start a new character and experience it. Also, as a manufacturer, i still make the same profit as if efes are higher in price... yet losing the ingredient costs me less too. I dont see why a manufacturer would complain about it, but i do see why pkers would comment on it though.

It was mainly only when they just came out that they were in the 100 to 200k gc range..that sort of died after a month....then it was around 80k gc to 50k gc ...and it has slowly lowered down to around the extremealy low prices now :X

when EFE's first came out, they were all the rage :-P

Yes, I do remember when they were in the 50's-80's but, never 100k, and Sundulana, I tried doing that with a new character, it didn't really work out...

Edited by diablox

LOL, well they were...when they first came out...before there was even a special picture for it....it just looked like a normal FE, with the name Enriched Fire essese...at that time they diden't ahve any use, but everyoenw anted one, since it was said they would be used for magical weapons....So...people were spending 100's of gc on them...

Hehehe... i remember when i was new/ish... i had a total of 5 efe's in storage when the prices were 6-8k (30-42k)... i wanted to hold onto them bc i was thinking of being a manufacturer. When i finally considered selling them, they dropped to 3.5-4k(17.5-20k!)! tell me that isnt a bummer ;P

sold them and i dont think i have made anymore efes since.

I Really think the reason the prices are going down Is because of the El shop. I really love the EL shop, in fact I just 15 mins ago bought a thermal serpant sword. But I remember when I was a n00b I bought 12 efe at the store and sold them for 48k, of which I bought my plate, which id now worth 14k, The influential prices have lowered. I was talking to random people and they said they were the only person they knew that bought suff at the shop, but hats soo not true. I bet that 30% of el'rs have bought stuff at the shop and if not more%.

And what do you know efe's are the cheapest thing at the shop so some go out and buy 20 at a time! Well I think thats why they have been going down and im fine with it

I I bet that 30% of el'rs have bought stuff at the shop and if not more%.

Ill bet you its less than 30%. Exluding of course the pvp characters... Time to make a poll or find one...

efe area prime ingredient for most of the top level items in the game at the moment therefore the demand is high

the supply is also high owing to a no fail rate on fe and newbies gaining xp and a rare item

I think things like rostos and binding stones are great owing to there rareness hence there price (which is lowering ) but the new items entering the game is going to be great for the market and efe will most likely drop to an even 1k (i cant see them going lower than that)

Personally I still have my original efe as I am sentimental and will put it in my first high level item (oh god I hope it doesnt fail)

well thats my 2 cents stop moaning about the prices and sell at your own level there is always someone desperate for them and if you dont like the price dont sell

EME were useless when they first came in the game and now they are 10k I remember people selling em for 2k when they realised they wouldnt sell

I am in the game for a long time and a good time so patience is a virtue