Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Izzy

Legendary Stuff

Item classes.

In story section aparantly main dev 2 wants a history story instead of a active one.

So as I dont think that will be fruitfull, I think this would work better.

Along with regular item classes add a final item class.

Prefixs

Damaged - Item is below its potential

No prefix - normal item

Unique - Item is slightly above par, maybe a magical effect.

Rare - Item has magical ability and is above par

Elite - Item way above par and a magical ability

Legendary - Item is way above par, a magical ability and has a story behind it.

-----------------------

I just feel that players would more stop to read the story behind a item the worked hard to get than stoping to read something they accidently clicked on in a book case.

ya but then if you think again ... do you think god himself have the time? i think this sugestion is a very amatur sugestion , you know there are so much more things to sugest right now but you have to sugest this stupid idea...

Yes. Diablo II style weapons give the game a fun feel whne your sick of leveling. Also if you had like Sword/ Axe skills it would add new concept to trade like my Legendary Ace for Your LEgendary Polearm.

Spiritus learn to spell amateur before you use it its very immature; which I think immature is the word you were looking for in that sentence not amateur.

A suggestion is a suggestion and to call one premature is flagrantly accepting laziness.

You have nothing to worry about with this so just keep off it ok =D.

If you do have something worthwhile to say then ok, If you really wanted to know this suggestion came from a “NOW†issue brought on by a games dev. I didn’t post this because I wanted to I posted it because in a sense the issue at hand was asked for.

Incase you still don’t get it.

Amatur is not amateur.

You also used the word amateur in the wrong context as amateur means inexperienced in a field or topic.

Immature also means inexperienced in a field or topic but can also be used to account for a preemptive action or reaction, but that is only in a supporting sentence. In this case your sentence would not support the word to be used in that sense; so the word you should of used was premature.

=D

Stupid idea? I would just say it must be stupid since some one stupid is saying that... oh wait I just did.

but then like all my piont is that, why do you have it posted in the 1st place every facts is pionting to my 1st reply on saying "Doubt anyone will take a second look at your idea" you know honestly i have to say this but i think you are just wasting server space sadly to say , also not everyone 1st langue is english so there you go , you don't have to post a other senseless reply of server space wasting , and if you like it in D2 because of more detailed items go there not here.

ok then do me a favor and stop wasting server space =D.

If you have a problem with english just post in your 1st langauge - slang. =D

Oh btw, don't speak a language and not know what your saying. Its like you say one thing then say another thing in the same sentance.

In the english language thats called a run on sentance, very annoying.

But off that as I could honestly careless what your langauge prefference is your pretty much a tadpole in a bees hive. Just dont cover yourself up with honey or you might stand out too much.

For your piece of mind tadpoles cant eat insects they are younger versions of frogs =D. so if one gets stung a million times it dies.

------------------------

If you want a piece of mind though stand back and stfu. =) Well as long as you speak english that is.

Ignorance is never bliss, when it becomes your obligation to think that a post that is a IDEA shouldnt be posted then ask your god to make you a mod.

I'm not sure if he would let someone as immature as yourself become a editor of sorts but if you do get hired; talk to me then.

---------------------------

Back on the ball, tired of talking about morons who have no clue.

This post was set here from the story section, I didnt assume anyone knew that so I dont apologize if you assumed I assumed =).

For the record, I care about as much for people reading this even less a dev reading this as a dead tadpole cares for honey.

The push behind this was strickly to progress the story or history of EL through items.

------------------------------

And back to the moron -

This belongs in flames if you dont care to see this dont scroll down.

You closed minded FU** you too damn blind to see that EL is here the next fu***** day you log in you dumb piece of sh** brains, what the hell is wrong with you, you think the servers are gonna magically blow up tommorow!?

Theres nothing wrong with this idea. There can be different classes of items in the game without it being too much like diablo II! Thats not the only game with different classes of items in it, anyway.

lol, omg - ok how about this, spend 10 minutes and look around on the internet ok, now go to like google or something then type mmorpg.

Now click on the first link respective to the subject your looking for, then play the damn game if its a reasonably good game then its gonna have weapon classes if its even

short sword+1

or

rare short sword

IT doesnt matter its still a weapon class, get it out of your damn head I dont care about the other classes this entire post was about legendary items not rare uni or 1337

I dont care about em it was for progressing the story line through the use of legendary items.

GET IT!

I could of sworn I sais that before.