Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest regireed

Castle of Delsin

Guest regireed

(note i cant spell lol bare with me...join in if you all want :))

i had awoken to a bright sunrise, as it tingled my skin the numbness slowly went away. I was surprised that we even made it this far through the K-bleam Mountains. It was filled with orcs and tiny linchens that would suck the blood from you at nite. Trees that would touch the sky, and rivers that would be so clear that you could see the fish swiming a mile away. I looked up to Adriean and watch him glistened in the sunlight as he just stood their looking outward scouting out a good path to take.

I notice the storm clouds were takeing over the ray of the sunlight as it suddenly grew dark and a dreay grey.

"Adriean, how far are we from the Castle of Delsin?" i asked of him

"Not too far my son, maybe 2 mountains. But i fear battle soon with the orcs, i can feel their presence growing stronger, see if you can hear them sam."

i placed my ear to the ground and heard a thunderen stampeed coming for us, of rageing orcs. i jumped up and weildied my steel long sword.

"weild your bow Adriean for this darken gray day will soon be colorful with the taste of orc blood."

"Orcs is it ehh...i love a good battle to start of the day"

I cracked a smile, and took my place behind a 20ft oak tree.

Orcs took over the sliecence with thunderus foot steps. adrian caught first eye of one coming. He pulled a mithril arrow out and arched the bow back. Taking one last breath he held it and sent the arrow cutting throught the air passing through many trees and branches. It came to a clinching stop as it peierced the black heart of the orc. It fell to its knees and slowly fell face first to its death.

'Sam! more will come get ready' he yelled

and so they did as we saw at least 30 orcs running over everything in their path and with only one thing in site in mind which was to kill us before we reached the Castle of Delsin.

Guest Onyletris

That story didn't last very long, why? I liked it -- how about this --

But the gods took favor, and the orcs began turning to stone from the feet up. The orcs hurled their weapons at us and screamed and struggled against their impending doom. A few broke away, and were still a threat, but now we had some hope of surviving. Now we fight with a newfound gratitude to the gods. ---

The surviving orks can at a stride right at us!!

I took out my bow and strung an arrow into it, i fired the first arrow right into one of the remaining orks forhead, black blood streamed down it's face, the ork rang out a screem of pain and then fell with a thud onto the floor!

*is that ok?? carry on with it plz*