Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kedan

guild halls

i have heard people say that there is going to be guild halls but is it true? and if there is going to be guild halls i would like to see a few things in them.

the first would be a waiting room thing,meeting hall, training room and a room for the guild master when you buy the guild hall. then for extra you can buy another room. with these rooms i would like to see something like a chest that you could get out the things that are in storge and maby an extra 50 items can be stored in them like nomale houses, and a bag on the floor that doesnt go away that holds something like 5 items, this would be usefull because you could have manu. or potion makers make stuff and leave them on the floor. i would also like it if the guild master could enter ever room (but if they click on the chest it brings up whats in there storge not whats in the persons whos room it is) and one other person (that would be the person that payed for the room) this way you could get people to make stuff in there room for the guild and the guild master could pick it up. and maby in the training room there could be about 10 bags like the ones in the rooms (you would have to pay extra for these) you could use these to keep pots and summoning stuff in them

PS if you want i would be happy to make some, if not all the guild halls for you

You would think that you would have to make your own. That is... in your home made map. I think that portals are being created, and you are going to be able to place a portal to link to your map.

:/

Correct me if I'm wrong, please.