Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jjk

TEST BOARD

whats worst pointless posts or pointless smileies?

Both, why not just make posts with a point, it makes things much more interesting then just random 1 word posts, or ones with just a smile. :?

you both have nearly 50 posts while others barely have 10...have you just been on these boards posting everywhere!! :cry:

i dont care about postcounts if i did i would be asking questions like if my mssg gets DELED to i get the postcount stiull...but hey that is a good questioon anywho

i just am active and like talking here

you both have nearly 50 posts while others barely have 10...have you just been on these boards posting everywhere!!  :cry:

No just random nonsense posts that make no sense, some with only smiles. :roll:

jjk, the reason your sig isn't working is that you are using freewebs which doesn't allow hotlinking of images (where you have the image hosted and use it in a place other than the website it's being hosted for) so if you want to use a pic for a signature you will have to find another free host, try using a search engine

i dont care about postcounts if i did i would be asking questions like if my mssg gets DELED to i get the postcount stiull...but hey that is a good questioon anywho

i just am active and like talking here

*COUGH COUGH COUGH* Sorry, I have a cold

Guest Sowan

jjk,

I see you are using geocities for your sig. Geocities does not allow remote linking.

However, there is a way around this.

Change the extension of your picture to .txt

This will fool geocities and will allow you to remote link the image after all.

And yes, it will show as an image eventhough the extension says otherwise. Afterall you are using image tags so it doesn't matter.

who deletes your posts doesnt matter if they're not worth keeping perhaps this topic should be used for testing sig's e.t.c and be totally cleaned out a couple of times a week? :P