Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Grossbouff

sadiq bagjumper

Hi,

Just to report I have been bagjumped while I was making FE at the sulphur in CC.

sadiq was still in the bag when I told him 4x it was mine!

He left with my sulphur (and a few FE) and when he came back, I told everybody he was a bagjumper. Followed a discussion where he said that bagjumping was not forbidden.

After I told him to have a look in the forum and that I reported him, he said he was sorry but then he never gave the sulphur back.

Well, now stealing sulphur is not a very serious crime, I would better say it is a stupid act. But then who knows what hes capable of?

Grossbouff

I think it is your problem if you left some sulphur and fes on ground in caves in bag. You dont leave your place under bag next time. are we talking about more than 1k sulphur and 1k fes?

Thx Kuldor for the links, interesting.

Now I have not been scammed. Neither was it a question of thousands of fe.

Actually a friend was making fe when I came with flowers. I guess this kind of transfer is usual in EL: you move from your bag just the time (1-2 sec) for your teammate to deposit his stuff in your bag. Well I just didn't make the time, he was faster than me!

Now I do not think he deserves a special treatment at this point, but this warning may force him to play more fairly in the future.

Grossbouff

Hello All,

Sadiq has applied for membership in our guild IRON. I have read all of the grievances above and after some deliberation I don't feel that Sadiq deserves to be labeled an outlaw. He was very forthcomming in the interview processs and told me about the above incidences. He as said that he is sorry and has learned it is not the right way to play the game.

IRON has accepted him into our guild. It has been made plane to him that we do not tolerate any indecent or foul play including scamming and bag jumping. Any IRON member caught in such an act is immediatley kicked.

That said, please feel free to let me know of any NEW offenses from this point forward and thanks for such a detailed account of his transgressions :)

Respectfully,

WizzKidd of IRON