Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BDomingue

Apology

Guest BDomingue

This is the user known as "JBroussard". I was banned on July 18, 2005 at around midnight because I was using profanity, spamming, and harassing other users after dying in a PK board and losing my sword to the person who killed me. Although I wanted my items back badly, this did not give me the reason to do these things... I am sending you my apology in hope of getting my account back... I promise if I were to get back my account, this will never happen again. I apologize for wasting your, as well as others', time... Thank you for hearing me out at least.

Sincerely,

JBroussard

:axeman_rune:

(Note: You might have noticed that I am using the username "BDomingue"... This is because I hadn't registered a screenname yet, so my friend allowed me to use his username on my computer... Thank you)

Guest BDomingue

Please, somebody at least reply to at least let me know if you have read my apology. I really love playing this game, and I'd like to continue enjoying the game. I'd like to be able to have more fun on the game. Please, I've worked long and hard to get the items I have had and I'd like to be able to continue going on online quests and making trades with people. Please at least hear me out.

:whistle: JBroussard :blink: