Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bana

armor

I was just thinking, Dont you think it is about time we incorperate steel and titaniam helmets, and titanium shields? I get tired of only seeing iron helms and steel shields.

I think it would be really cool to be able to have a titanium shield of fire protection, and a titanium shield of cold protection! That would make an awesome addition! Consider it xD

hmm of fire and cold protection? sounds cool which reminds me i still had the idea of suggesting upgrades for weapons or just special weapons

for example: iron sword of troll fighting

Benefit: + 20% damage against trolls

and perhaps we can have other benefits also like a ethereal points bonus or health points bonus or even + damage against humans, dwarves etc :battleaxe:

both great ideas...

...also cool to see would be a little bit more practicality to using a staff or hammer etc... as is it hardly makes sense

perhaps the staffs could be blessed for specific targets for bonuses against trolls etc or w/e =) :battleaxe:

bana you should know just as good as me...

they are working on this, so have some patience, they will look at the ideas, but add onto others, just look down the list a little :icon13: