Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MikeH

lizardmen!!!!!!!!!!

it would be a neat concept to have the lizardmen. The tails would be the hard part though. You would have to do something so that the tails wouldn't be going into houses or through trees or something like that.

who cares about the tails, they are just for show anyways :D

man i wish i had a lizard man i a hooded robe :) (or just give me the hooded robe!)

havent gotten that far. I'm alreay gonna start a new charector a different one then the one i have but my computer is slow and stupid even though i have dsl.

hey mike how about lumberjacks instead

Oooh - we need plaid shirts!

Just get an axe and there is your lumberjack. LOL. Anyway that does sound like a neat job if the could add things to houses and other stuff to make a carpenter/lumberjack.

i want old feble men be awsome to watch them die from a rabit!! :lol: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

SIrdan, when I started playing, a beginning character had starting attributes of 0 instead of 3 and was extemely feeble compared to a rabbit. I'm pretty sure the first dozen times I fought a rabbit I died without hitting it once.

Leeloo, maybe the lumberjack clothing isn't such a good idea - wouldn't the high heels throw off all the models?