Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Xion

Cg skills

Im new here and this is te first post... but here is some of the stuff i make...

I also make sigs, both regular and animated, well just look at mine... Its my first and basic... Meh but this is what i do... <_< Im not that good, compared to the people that I know in my school.... :P hard to imagine/ explain what they can make...

FOmar-Xion1.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

scan0003.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

scan0002.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snow.png

all of these are my drawings from me using a base of refrence, but was also cged from my own skill... and that is what i can do for you for this fourm...

nice!

do you do it for free?if so try making a picture that looks like my avatar but more badass maybe a bat or somthing in there a devil or something ^^

Yes all of it is free its just i need something to be put down on the sig: 'Thanks Xion" or something like that...it is for recoginition, and yest i could make your avatar more dark... I will work on it now... Would you like it to be animated?

Something not so obvious like shaking text? or having your name fade in and out?

I will design the base of it, and then you can tell me how to fix it up after that

it doesent need to be animated and im fine with you putting your name in there i mean after all you did it you deserve the credit

Umm... actually, I think you would want to post in the Visual Art Forum instead. That's where all concept artwork for the game is submitted. This is the Offtopic thread for talking about Art and Music matters in real life.

On the other hand, want to come and work for me in Storylines? :P I could use a dedicated artist to draw illustrations for the stories that are written. If you're interested, let me know. :D If not, and you want to draw creatures for the game instead, go to the Visual Art forum.

-Lyn-

Sounds intresting and i need stuff to do!... My signature had to much lag so I had to get rid of it :medieval: , but i will make one with less animation frames... But Sirdan, your avatar is coming out nice... and dark... but i dont need credit in the avatar, only the sig, beacasue i usally make visually apealing sigs, instead of static boring ones... I am also trying to make another sig to... I personally like having work... It will help my work ethic... evnetuntually

I have finished the base work of what your avatar could possibly be, it is more energey and blured then your original. It will be resized later (obviously) but tell me what you think... like whyat i should add or remove

Evilavatarcopy.jpg

its nice but instead of green use red id like to have a red/black color scheme ;) good so far

170442[/snapback]

Okay that seems easy enough, I will just make a new gradient mask to make the green disipate....

how aobut this one

sirdan.gif

[edit] its a poor image as i saved it as a gif..ill change it to jpg 2morrow

and i was just messing, ill change the size into avatar too

Edited by crannog