Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jjk

Not meaning to spam but...

my :twisted: postcount :twisted: is :twisted: teh :twisted: devil :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

EDIT

I can edit it HAHAHH

ya it is until your next post; but then if you dont want it to change I could just flame the hell outta ya and you could never respond =X.

Oh wait you could just make a new acn. =?

no it doesent, i have even ask admins to delete every post of mine, sure i like it, but i dont spam..on porpus...for noreason......shut up

In defence of jjk, none of you who claim that he spams; simply put are well newbs to the online world.

Heres a little history check about spam and its constant evolutions, and the real meaning of spam.

1st spam: Internet lingo for unwanted chat, (Junk info/ Junk mail)

2nd spam: Used by people who got allot of mail, they created whole servers and blocked spam while hosting for others under their title.. (Yahoo.com)

3rd spam: The online computer gaming industry makes a rise, with the creation of games with rare items (diablo) or guilds and other potentially commercializable segments of the game are relayed in a constant stream of messages on a chat board, forum, in game.

4th generation spam: From CS to Everquest the term spam was translated by the what I reffer to as the 3rd generation of online gamers, they altered spam (code babies) and reffered to newer members of their group as newbs. They reffered to spam as chat that is unwanted period or easily misconstrewed.

5th spam: This spam is developed I believe in SC, its the only spam that I believe isnt really spam but oh well; a player needs advice so they repeatedly ask the same question over and over.

6th spam: This is not spam at all, by any means. (On topic discussions, that potray what the post creator meant for it to mean.)

This is on topic, as well as how can some one spam their own post >.< in a off topic forum...

Even so going off topic would only get the message deleted. =D HF