Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rebel

Result War With Rich

I think if Ryuu ever gets old enough to join the military, he'll discover that peace is something you'd rather have, even if you go insane from it

maybe im just weird but the whole reason im joining the military is to get some fighting action. :ph34r: Only Problem is most of the armies surrender before we get to fight. :-(

Edited by scarab2k

maybe im just weird but the whole reason im joining the military is to get some fighting action.  :ph34r: Only Problem is most of the armies surrender before we get to fight. :-(

173418[/snapback]

You're joining for the wrong reason then.

Guest Nasser
maybe im just weird but the whole reason im joining the military is to get some fighting action.  :D

173418[/snapback]

Scarab, then you're too young an too trigger-happy to go to military. :D

But, every1 older and wiser wouldn't go there - so the army is dependent of the young and not-so-wise...

Not a nice thought :P(from someone who served his time in the army)

Nasser

Scarab, then you're too young an too trigger-happy to go to military.  :)

But, every1 older and wiser wouldn't go there - so the army is dependent of the young and not-so-wise...

Not a nice thought  :P  (from someone who served his time in the army)

Nasser

174641[/snapback]

That is a vague and baseless insult. Officers in the Army are not morons -- not just any man can walk into ROTC and leave a 2Lt. Hell, I've worked with a lot of PVTs and PFCs and some of them are geniuses too, but they serve because they feel it is their duty. The Army may look for the not-so-wise, but even wise people join. Don't insult others based on your shortcomings.

As for this entire thread, I'm assuming you guys haven't made peace after a couple weeks? :)

Edited by Daxon

As for this entire thread, I'm assuming you guys haven't made peace after a couple weeks?  :P

174984[/snapback]

Actually, most of the people in dark who were causing all of this trouble aren't around any more.