Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GrimTaker

Why Would You Do This Justice Knight

anyway close this topic its not important anymore

legolas129 (justice knight) did the same to me, he caused an argument that he couldnt finish because he was in the wrong then posted on the forum that i was a trouble maker when he started it, legolas129 if you insist on haveing such a big mouth in the 1st place dont go around creating disrespect for that person just because you dont like them it is not a nice thing to do

legolas129 (justice knight) did the same to me, he caused an argument that he couldnt finish because he was in the wrong then posted on the forum that i was a trouble maker when he started it, legolas129 if you insist on haveing such a big mouth in the 1st place dont go around creating disrespect for that person just because you dont like them it is not a nice thing to do

170284[/snapback]

lol i was joking around then u made threats in pm and plus i was warning mrmind on msn not ever saying hes a scamer but some1to be careful of because hes made threeats how he got off that hes a scammer wasnt my doing

ok i read your post, and the fact you said you was jokeing around changes things, i guess i took things the wrong way, so i ask you to be a little more tactfull if you are jokeing around like a LOL at the end of what you said would have made a world of difference, anyway i have decided to drop my grudge against you now if you can do the same for me.... good luck and lets start anew

Legolas This is your exscuse for everytime you start a fight "I was just joking." Bottom line is that you need to joke in a way that is not insulting, derragatory, etc. Although I still doubt you are joking, you seem to lurk of nagativity and strife. Until I see you prove that you are not intent on causing problems all the time, I will not change my opinions of you and will not feel pity for anything that happens to you. Ciao.