Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LochnessLobster

This Is My Reward.

Today while doing some training in carmien manor I got a pm from poena that she had just died and could I go get her death bag. At around the same time I saw 2 other players pass thru the area. I found her bag after a little searching and placed an item in it to keep it from going "poof". On her return she ranted that items were missing. Those who know me know I would NEVER bag jump anyone. Someone got to it before I did. People who bagjump don't hang around for the person to return. I have rescued many bags for people and have never had my honor questioned before. I would never destroy my reputation by doing such an act. This is the thanks I get for trying to help.

I've gone through the EXACT same thing LL. Except, mine resulted in a lot more people thinking negative of me despite me bag saving for someone. It's really pitiful when it comes down to it.

I can vouch for LochnessLobster he is anything but a bag-jumper. I am sorry to hear that people are putting this adorable crustacean through all that trouble. Poena leave the lobster alone he did not steal your stuff.

Yep, I have seen LL in various places fighting different monsters and he has never once stole my death bag. Thought I don't personally know him, I have seem him around in the areas where I have died, yet he has never stolen my stuff.

I'll happily vouch for LL too. I've known him for quite some time now, and I know very well he is not a bag jumper. Just the opposite. He'll freely give his own stuff, even all he has, before he would steal so much as a fruit from anyone. There is no one in this game more honerable than LochnessLobster is.

i too would trust loch with my back anytime.knowing him he would ad instead of remove anything.couldnt find a nicer guy on el!

LL is not only a very good friend but a member of the guild LoVe. Not just a member but one of the leaders of our guild. I would trust him with anyting and accusing him of stealing offends me greatly. I think he is the only person on EL I have ever invited to my house for dinner. He declined, I think it may have been the offer of a nice hot butter bath that made him think twice. I was haveing a little renovating done and my tub resembled a steam pot. In all seriousness this guy would give you the shirt off his back and the swrod from his hand before he would steal anything. I think he deserves an apology and LL i will hold that butter bath for you. Just let me know when u will be over so i can have fresh lemon too.

Dlerch

LL is not only a very good friend but a member of the guild LoVe. Not just a member but one of the leaders of our guild. I would trust him with anyting and accusing him of stealing offends me greatly. I think he is the only person on EL I have ever invited to my house for dinner. He declined, I think it may have been the offer of a nice hot butter bath that made him think twice. I was haveing a little renovating done and my tub resembled a steam pot. In all seriousness this guy would give you the shirt off his back and the swrod from his hand before he would steal anything. I think he deserves an apology and LL i will hold that butter bath for you. Just let me know when u will be over so i can have fresh lemon too.Dlerch

158092[/snapback]

Lololololoololool that was the funniest post i've reaad in a while.... for all of you that did not get it dlerch gave us an exquisite receipe for a lobster................ :P

good one Dlerch.....

I also trust LL like the many more people who have posted before me

Once i was attacking a wolf, and he kept healing it so i died eventually but then he gave me back my death bag without taking anything

He also made me greaves once when i gave him the efe for free