Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
justice_knight

Legolas129 Wanting To Join Any Guild

hi i would like to say if any1 wants me in there guild i wuld be happy to join a guild i like(shivar i want u to answer this!!!!!!!!!!!)

I'm suprised you're charcter is eligible to join a guild. I doubted you even had a skill over 20.

155577[/snapback]

He was in ~JC~ for about a week ;)

badwog leave..............ur spamming stop it now AND YES I HAVE A LVL OVER 20 SO LEAVE NOW SPAMMER

Guest skaar

yeah, ur harvest lvl is 27 <_<

but as i know shivar id say the chance for u to join =HC= is. uuuhmmm, equal zero :blink: (they want higher lvl than urs)

:P omfg, i answerd for shivar, something had happen, i c, i need a break ;)

just get u and ur friends while ur at it badwog there very enoying

Edited by justice_knight

just leave ur spamming i will report u and i need an answer from any1 interested plz feel free to answer

wow your not helpin yourself get in a guild, i mean your whining, that makes me not want u in my guild. and 27 harvest doesnt really make u a must have for a guild so relax when people are bein honest

Guest Mikeman624

LOL Even I (The noob of noobs :D) know to keep a good attitude when u wanna join a guild!

yes but these guys have started the riot im finishing it aww who cares im just gonna go to some guild like ^dc^ then pk badwo(itll be fun) :D

Hmmm, not trying to be mean Legolas, but it might help if you cleaned up your typing a bit. Also The best way to get into a guild is to make friends with someone high in a guild's ranks, then you can get reccomended.

the reason im typing so bad is because my laptop has a virus so i have to use a pc with a whole different key set big keys and the laptop had flat keys so that why i spell so badly get it now???

yes but these guys have started the riot im finishing it aww who cares im just gonna go to some guild like ^dc^ then pk badwo(itll be fun) :D

156139[/snapback]

Legolas.. you won't touch Badwog. A big stat difference. :P

Edited by Daxon

Legolas, I remind you politely of what happened in ~JC~...you might want to cut down on the insults here :P You are a good guy, but if you're to be a good teammember of a guild, you might want to just tone it down a bit :) Good luck in your new guild when you find one :D

Even if someone here provokes you, just try not to flame them, and you will get guild invitations :)

Edited by Tanyia