Eternal Lands Official Forums
foncEmerlin

DIA may be looking for you

Guys and gals of EL I am the guild master of DIA I am shopping for new members I respect hard work and fun so if you are above lvl 20 in some skill I may approach you and ask ya some questions answer them truthfully and you may be invited to join. DIA is a force for good and incourages all skills. The most important thing that you must have to join is a good attitude so keep your eyes and ears open for me and my buddys Kayzer, Sir_black, Zaedek, burin, and Ladywolf.

we also have members in waiting Sharpiedai, doxxie, cirrus, drizzzt, falkin, harvestor, and maybee you.

Edited by foncEmerlin

Hello, Im looking at diff/ gurds to join and just wanted to ask about yours^^im looking at RAVI and RICH too but i saw yours and though yall sounded nice :D

Hello Elf_Queen,

Thank you for asking about us we are a non pk guild that is 6 members strong we help each other reach our goals we also start helping people as they start to play the game we are not alianed with any guild but count among our friends KSF and F 7 among others. We have seven new people who are building toward their goal of joining the guild then we will help the reach further goals what ever they may be. we would be honored to meet you in game and get to know you and to let you get to know us then if you feel you would like to join our guild and we feel you are like minded and enjoy having fun we will accept you gladly.

hi i used to be a troublemaker called legolas129 but now i have been trying to erase my past and u guys seem like a small but cool 1 so if u want member im a good bet

Okay. Thank you foncEmerlin for the info im looking foward to meeting you in the game. :angry:

Edited by Elf_Queen21

thank you valo,

I will be careful and to elfqueen and legolas.

Thank you for expressing intrest in our guild can't wait to meet you both but right now I am working such crazy hours I'm not sure when i will but the other members of the guild are out there so introduce yourselves and get to know one another. Have fun all

well i am legolas129 as he said but he didnt look into this at all i wished to be pkable by ravenod but i changed my character but i will be legolas129 when ravenod unpkables me

hi for any1 doubting this guild dont they help u when u need it very few members are ever not able to help u im an old member of the guild its a great 1

Yay!!! 14 strong and still growing we have members from alabama USA to finland were finding that through friendship and helpfulness our guild just keeps growing

I am working on a website now.

I am modifying my old website and cleaning it up then adding a section for our guild we will have tips secret map locations forum and all so if you would like to add to our group or have any thing you would like to see on our site let me know here or ingame ;):D

We are needing alchs, potion makers, manufacturers these are highly needed we do accept all other skills too :D

most people in our guild are all arounders so feel free to contact one of our members to join :D

Edited by foncEmerlin