Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Herny

red_ant_queen and Italian_playa

red_ant_queen invited me for a friendly training session, i thought, sure, why not, and i went, but when i went into the arena she and i were about to start fighting when IP comes in and pwns me, leaving her alone (implications of teamwork) and i know scamming isnt against the rules, i was just posting to tell of my story, and luckily i had put all my stuff in storage before going, so they only got fruits :P (lesson: always PvP train naked :lol: )

red_ant_queen invited me for a friendly training session, i thought, sure, why not, and i went, but when i went into the arena she and i were about to start fighting when IP comes in and pwns me, leaving her alone (implications of teamwork) and i know scamming isnt against the rules, i was just posting to tell of my story, and luckily i had put all my stuff in storage before going, so they only got fruits :P (lesson: always PvP train naked :lol: )

Red_ant_queen has done that to me before, when I was a newbie. But there is nothing wrong with it really. She has the right to do that if she wants, it's not scamming.

well everyone seems to know that true_warrior is a sad sad person, ive cought him many times pickin on newbs. sayin "come pk me at lucky punch" yes these players had 4 in everything, im sure they would stand a chance.

italian_palya is week he bought cut_throat and uses him to pk and lurs with italian_playa

Cut-throat (hypatia) is Evil_kaneivel, whatever the spelling is.

edit: knocked out Italian in NC pk cave a few days ago, 1 hit barefisted

Edited by ihn