Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Master_Templar

Storage in WSC.

Are their plans to put a storage bot in White Stone City? I noticed that the bank building is there, but that there is no bot inside.

The bank building has been there forever. They will probably put a storage there eventually, even tho I don't see a reason why. Nordcarn is right there, and Grahms is across the map.

The bank building has been there forever. They will probably put a storage there eventually, even tho I don't see a reason why. Nordcarn is right there, and Grahms is across the map.

I personally think the bank has a different use, think of pl it has a bank and storage. Maybe they wanted different currencies or something.

I think the bank should have a NPC that changes coins from gold to platinum, that would make a lot more sense than a tavern NPC. If this was true it should of happened back when everyone used platinum coins, not now when they are almost useless.

the banks have alway's been in the game and i think they will keep empty for a long long time, cause there is no use to them atm, cash can be stored in your storage and coins can be traded in taverns.