Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SirKillAlot

PK Arenas/Caves

Well.. I searched for this and didn't find anything. So don't go "OMfgz0rs SKA you should have searchez0red!". As we know.. PK in this game is for people with high A/D and people with high A/D only (I never noticed it until I was the person with low A/D). My suggestion is to have cave's or arena's that only certain levels can access. This will allow people of all levels to fight people in there level range. Instead of people with lower levels getting "pwnt" by anyone higher than them.

The caves would probably be 15 level spaces between each different cave. It is just to allow anyone in the game if they want to to be able to PK.

If you are a PKer, you can fight other PKers in special maps. If you are not a PKer, then you can stay on the non PK maps

Right now that's not really true, considering you can't PK unless you've played since the day after the crash and trained A/D ever since then. With this anyone can PK.

lol...

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11777

But.. Runescape has it's various ways of typing it getting around the filter. I've seen it plenty of times PKing in that game.

And btw, i statrted in october with 30/30 and never played for weekends. Korsakoff started much later, in december or something and he will soon pass me. Prince_fiel_I was also starting late and was getting tuff fast but then he quit. People tend to slow down on a certain level (it get harder and u get fed up with it) so u can always catch up

Wtf.. Why you use a Runescape quote against me? PKing in that game is boring. I macroed my character until I pwnt everyone.

Also, once you get high and have low attention span like me you find doing what you did a year ago all over again boring. It'd be nice just to have certain places to actually PK fairly.

i know what you mean but you can still do it. The strong players are in kf mostly only from 8pm to midnight CET, the rest of the day, KF is more or less empty. Even safer are pk cave and arena. A friend of mine that is like 40/40 always gets a ton of stuff in pk maps cos people dont run from him and want to fight, not like when u get stronger when only few people want to fight.

Its not that hard to get 60/60, then you can easily disengage strong ones and hunt weaker ones

That is not what i'm worried about, because I am safe on all PK maps accept for when Don is in a bad mood. Yea I hunt weak people, but that is boring. I just want more people to consider being PKers, instead of spending months and months and months training to be able to PK.

Well, forget it. EL has never been open to change ever. I don't know what made me think yesterday was an acception. Fighting will probably never change in this game.

(ranged weapons might come in) :wacko:

also, the pk seperation things dont seem good because personally, it doesnt feel right to not have the "omg what if i get pwned?!?!" in the pk maps :lol: so i like it the way it is, getting pwned sometimes, and doign the pwning sometimes :P

I like SKAs idea - atm not so strong players can't pk at all. But maybe the duell system will allow battles between weaker chars.