Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

EL Chat on Mirc

Hi evrybody , want to make some channel on MIRC for EL players!!!But there is one problem i dont now what server shell i use!!!Maybe you can tell me?Please rite to the meil fox1@inbox.lv please i need your help!!!It may bee a new EL comunity chat where you can sell ore buy some items ask for help!!!Please rite me fox1@inbox.lv

first of the client is mirc the protocol is IRC :evil: im surprised how many think that there is only one client that you can use to access the irc networks!

second, use the network/server you feel most at home on. most clients these days can handle haveing more then one server connection at ones...

duran i now taht IRC got many servers where i can make an EL chanel.But i realy dont now what server to use!!!I live in LATVIA and i use the irc.delfi.lv you can meet me in #uo my nick is Creative^ i think i can make the channel #EL on irc.delfi.lv

ah ok.

do you knowif that server is freestadning or hooked up to say efnet or similar? if not then maybe it would be an idea to set up the channel on either undernet, efnet or one of the other networks of servers...

Why would anyone want a IRC channel for EL? Isn't it easier to not keep changing windows and go to an ingame channel? This whole game is based on chatting with other people, no need for another programm to do it...

nidan IRC channel off EL will be more easy to chat with ather players. duran ok you can make an EL chanel at the server you want but please tell me what is it a server i want to join that channel :D