Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarr

Assasin

Do you realy hate somebody? and want him dead? give me a call (ingame name: Scarr). 10k per job (inculding. annynomous)

Do you realy hate somebody? and want him dead? give me a call (ingame name: Scarr). 10k per job (inculding. annynomous)

dude i bet burn unit is gonna make ur list really full. lol. but again what are u gonna do about it

dude i bet burn unit is gonna make ur list really full. lol. but again what are u gonna do about it

I think you'll regret that comment :)

Better start training.

Hey Scarr, 50k if you kill sweets 5 times :)

Guest boarder420

lol, your a fucking retard. Thats all I have to say. Get a fucking life, or at least have the balls to take us on one on one you panzy shit. Thanks for telling us you have 50K you dumb fuck, make sure you dont carry that 50K around on the field with you, itd be a shame if something happened to it.

lol, your a fucking retard. Thats all I have to say. Get a fucking life, or at least have the balls to take us on one on one you panzy shit. Thanks for telling us you have 50K you dumb fuck, make sure you dont carry that 50K around on the field with you, itd be a shame if something happened to it.

Read rule #2 in the forum rules:

2. Do NOT insult people, except in the flames board. However, if you flame someone in the Flames board, say WHY you do that, try to explain, etc. Don't just curse them.

and for your information, NO-ONE carries 50k on them... only a newbie would think that!