Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tumaros

Lord Of The Rings: Fellowship Of The Ring

[Edited, see below!]

After finishing the well-received adaptation of the Two Towers for EL, I began to develop an idea for my next job...adapting the Fellowship (extended edition), only this time, the characters are driven by real, in-game player personalities.

Characters:

Main

Aragorn (teh sexy): Aepox

Gimli (teh gay): _JenS_

Legolas (teh somewhat normal): Tumaros =)

Gandalf: TirasHazor

Frodo: Harlee92

Sam: Dorplein

Merry: MikeH

Pippen: 007

Boromir: Paladin

Saruman: joeshorty777

Dragburn (a.k.a. the drunken tagalong) (hey, how the heck did this get under "Main?"): dragburn

Somewhat important

Bilbo: Ravenod

Elrond: rebootedrock

Galadriel: Roja

Lurtz (the big bad Uruk-hai chieftian Aragorn fights): Scarr/Satan

The Witch King (a.k.a. the big bad Nazgul that stabs frodo on Weathertop): Regar1

[Others?]

ABSOLUTELY important in the background

Arwen: Adyna

Just plain random (make up your own cameo role if you like =D)

Teh crazy newb helper: freeone3000

Dragburn (a.k.a. the drunken tagalong): dragburn

Jebus (Random rapper, 'nuff said): Jebus

I'll constantly update the list, so keep an eye open :P

If you want to play a character, please state the characters attributes...most importantly how they act, their personality traits, and how they type. If you would like any specific moments to be a certain way, i.e. a specific quote, whatever...then also state it =)

Well! After a lengthy, and quite humorous, chat with Haz and Rebooted, an interesting plan has developed...

As well as being in text...I might make a full-fledged cartoon too :lol:

It'll be slayton-style (for those who don't know what slayton's style is...umm...well...it's kinda like south park, in a way, just with cut n paste EL characters...), with the traditional EL text at the top of the screen...

This will allow me to also make things such as deleted scenes, bloopers, DVD behind-the-scenes features, and the ever-elusive music video (Including guest appearances by Elrond and Jebus! :) )

Edited by Tumaros

Bilbo it is...Character traits? Typing style? :P

ok complex char here: dragburn- allways a little drunk and starts tagging along just to be like a comedy relief.in a battle runs in kills a couple dies.comes back from underworld screams "heres johney!!!" runs in kills a couple dies. keeps coming back in this cycle with funnier quote each time.(inside joke for early olbie pking contests) ham it up tumie! :P

edit: race-elf

typing style: mostly normal sometimes h4x0|2 5|>34(h

Edited by dragburn

If I were to play bilbo, I would stutter alot, but not in a "I'm ignorant or drunk" way. I would definitely be bi-polar. A killing rage one minute, complete peacefulness the next.

Also if it can be done, try to work it so I have no idea I have the one ring :P I think that would create some good scenes.

He doesn't type 1337 at all.....just stutters frequently, like in the movie :)

He's really book smart, but has no idea about whats going on around him.

oh, and he must say at least once in the story,

"I most certainly have no idea what you are referring to, nor do I know what you are talking about, and with that said...yes I've known it for some time now."

hehe

Edited by Ravenod

:lol: Nice...Bilbo has been created OMFG!!111`~ :)

"I most certainly have no idea what you are referring to, nor do I know what you are talking about, and with that said...yes I've known it for some time now."

I've got his personality from that one quote alone :P

Edited by Tumaros

:huh: tums any feedback on my er role?

Ah, I can just see it now...

Elrond (rebooted): so um hey guyz

Elrond: u wer all summond 2 me

Elrond: becauz i pwn j00 all

Elrond: my summon\ = PWNAGE

Elrond: w00t

Gandalf (tirashazor): Topic >_<

:lol:

and to dragburn...have you read the list lately? :huh:

Actually, I should probably move your guy to the fellowship list, he's gonna be appearing so often :P

But then, he is just plain random...

Edited by Tumaros

Oooh. Me under random. I'd do just that. Just pop in from time to time and say random things, and disappear for half of the story, and reappear and just say something sarcastic, and bust a rhyme (rap :)) and then disappear again.

C'mon, who wouldn't want that incredibly humourous person in their story :P

Also typing style would be:

Jebus: Uhm, I type like this, normally. but its RAnd0M....

Jebus: I sometimes lik 2 take shrtcts 2 and i make up my oWn shrthnd vrs. of alrdy existings wrds. O.o

:huh:

Jebus: Random rapper...already got plans for you :huh:

joeshorty...maybe...i'm looking for 2 guys though...

I mean if I don't find 2 guys that are in-game best buds that can fit the merry and pippen mold then yes, you can be pippen :huh:

BTW...I edited the post with something you all might find interesting...read the original above, at the end... :lol:

i loved hearing the story for the second time on ip hanin with you, tiras, and hazor. i would like a part as any of the open slots. i would like to act as the character would except with no common sence. :huh: and like i have said in the other post if all the slots are taken or you would like to give the spots to someone else that is ok.

Edited by desil

I would like to play Sam. He would be like he doesn't care at all. Like if an army of orcs is running towards him he would say something like:"Oh crap, here we go again".

Or something like this could happen:

>Frodo: Sam, you once were my best friend and now you just want the ring for yourself. I've had enough of you deceit and your plans to take the ring. I will go on with Gollum, at least I can trust him.

<Sam: Okidoki, cya

He would see everything like it realy is and would have almost no emotion.

Like if someone is screaming:"OMG WE MUST HAVE *something random* OR WE WILL ALL BE DOOMED, WHERE DID YOU PUT IT???????!!!!!!.

Sam: Don't know, don't care

He would speak normal, no 1337.

Logger can be smeagol.. he can imitate smeagol verry good in real life :-)

Hey, put me in to pleaze!

Let me be some stupid random char (preferably good, boring Elf) that dies horribly after saying a few stupid things.

Edited: or i can be Boromir, But you don't know me well enough to make him sound like me, and i'm an Elf.

Or Lurtz? Yeah, that could work if you make me an orc.

Edited by Paladin

i wud like to b lertz if he not takin.(grammer is bad on purpose becuz he wouldnt have much commen sence and woundnd be smart period except he knows how to bash) if he is tooken i would like to be leader of all evil saruman!! :D (evil not ninja)

things i have that may make me more beliveable as the characters:

tit chain mail

leather pants

steel shield

iron helm

iron sword

8 summoning...(but i have read chimeran wolf summon book)

Edited by desil