Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Arena' so non PvP players can watch and bet...

would it be possible to have an Arena in a map that wasnt a pk map ? i was thinkin mabie have this place in a city were there is a big circle and too one side is an npc this npc is the fight promoter and what ya do is say ya wana fight you go up and sign up then the fella ya wana fight does the same after ur both signed in you transported into the circle and you can duke it out ..thats only half of it mabie after both fighters are signed in there is a time delay and a message goes out place your bets! and you can go place a bet on who you think will win ...mabie you have to pay to fight so that the winner takes money ..and the loser only loses his signin fee ... once its all over you are transported outa the arena and your free to go have a drink and a piece of meat to top up any lost health :?:

well from what i can tell in the future the area inside the fence of the arena will be the only pk spot so it will be safe to watch from outside (there is a arena in northeast corner of white stone city)

the point right now is that either the entire map is set pk or not. entropy have not put in zones yet for some reason :D

zones can be used for mutch more then controling pk ability, it can control monster movement (cant leave or enter zone), and maybe some other stuff (my mind went blank)...

What I'd liike is a Training Arena in which you can Pay a certain amount to enter and fight against a Random Hostle! The Point of it is so you don't have to first walk around half an hour looking for a Hostle and find about 5 the whole time, waiting for them to regenerate.

This way you Fight them immediately, without waiting for them to respawn. They'll appear before you right after you pay and start the battle. Better yet would be that you can choose your Hostle you wish to fight against. Then it'll be quicker!

Of course, it'll probably need to be a conciderable sum of Gold to prevent over use or maybe limit Training Battles per day like with Harvesting.