Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chatterbug89

The United Power Of The "glowy Swords"

We got together and took this screenshot...Enjoy :)

glow-swords.jpg

Pretty cool eh? :D

Remember, Steel 2 edged swords are the best magic swords because they have a small jewl in them with cool spikes at the handle...not some broing handle :P...LOL.

We got together and took this screenshot...Enjoy :D

glow-swords.jpg

Pretty cool eh? :D

Remember, Steel 2 edged swords are the best magic swords because they have a small jewl in them with cool spikes at the handle...not some broing handle :)...LOL.

Fire Serps are longer with booty shaking-like curves and an oh-so-hot red look that has ice s2es beat allround. :P

...yes, but the ice melts the fire and the ice swods make you cool(cool..get it? Ha Ha...LOL), and plus they work as great air conditioners on those hot sunney EL days! Also, no worries about burrning yoru clothes :P

The red swords are poorly done compared tot he ice swords..the coloring was slabbed on, sicne of course ice is better so they spent more time on them :)

...yes, but the ice melts the fire and the ice swods make you cool(cool..get it? Ha Ha...LOL), and plus they work as great air conditioners on those hot sunney EL days! Also, no worries about burrning yoru clothes :)

The red swords are poorly done compared tot he ice swords..the coloring was slabbed on, sicne of course ice is better so they spent more time on them :D

Oh but contrary to what you believe! -- The fire melts the ice and the ice sword makes you look hot. ;D Works as a great heater in the cold, long EL winters and atleast you know that your clothes are not turning to ice, where you can't take em off. :P

The blue was taken from the lake and tossed on the sword to give it a blue color, and they do suck. The end. I have both ice and fire swords and ice is teh sux0rs. Ty. :D

chatterbug is great, STEEL TWO EDGES RULE ALL!!!!!!!!!!, nice pic by the way, you all look sharp, i need iron plate armor, greavers and cussies XD

chatterbug is great, STEEL TWO EDGES RULE ALL!!!!!!!!!!, nice pic by the way, you all look sharp, i need iron plate armor, greavers and cussies XD

I have both fire serp and ice s2e, and ice sucks. >:P Nyah.

I have both fire serp and ice s2e, and ice sucks. >:P Nyah.

its true serps my be more powerful but i never liked them, i mean come on, there not even straight

I have both fire serp and ice s2e, and ice sucks. >:) Nyah.

its true serps my be more powerful but i never liked them, i mean come on, there not even straight

No, serps have the disco-like shake to them that an ice s2e will never manage. Weee.

a serp is a sword that should be used for carving turkey

A s2e is a sword that a small child should use to train with. Small, as in 4 years of age. :lol:

meh i want a green glowie serp that does radiation damage!!!

and gives off yellow glowie sparks while fighting!!!

oooh and it does heat damage also to any one wearing metalic armor!!!

and and ooohh *brain explodes from to much mental activity*

Edited by Ember