Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Captain_Smile

Pk Tournament 2005.

well if a fight takes it minute it will go up 1 or 3hp... depending on if they have the perk or not, :)

and i'm probably stupid for doing this but i'm in:

34/34 a/d

28/4 p/c

P.S. if no1 else signs up at my lvls i won't participate, i don't feel like dying to some1 30 lvls above me in att and def

Sorry but i aint fighting without health/or weapon i got only 70hp ...

I like the concept, but there will be a large range in the fighting skills, and even though the early rounds can be paired up, setting up pairings in the advanced rounds will be increasingly difficult. ALSO, since healing is not allowed, and Healthpoints are now a very important factor , Will needs to be considered (Health Points= (Will+Physique) * 2.5 ). I suggest that if you get a large number of 'subscribers' you split the fighters up into classes:

For 16 or more participants, split into 2 classes of 8, where a+d+p+c+w > nnn is in one class and the rest in the other. I will set up a stats summary page and post a link here, if i know who has signed up.

Suggestion to Captain_Smile: put all info in the topic-starter post. Right now you have the participants list in your 4th ? post. Secondly, how to sign up is not clear. Many are posting here, some are probably sending ypu PM's in these forums or in-game, and this post of yours:

Don'tpost here, send the email (unless its an idea and/or suggestion)

has me really confused. Please specify sign-up options in the first post. Edited by rolan4

i was thinking of signing up but seeing how everyone is 50-80 attk/def then theres not really room for a person with 23/attk 24/def 16/phys and 13/coor so i will just watch in the blichers, i will bring 20 gc with me, and incase someone else was gonna ask i will ask, if you die does the one who beat you get your drops as a prize, and what armor is alowed?

Well, I suggest someone deletes all my posts exept the first one, I will combine all in the first post.

Splitting the tournament up into 3 classes... WHY NOT ?

But will require the triple in members. :-(

Healing is now allowed, a safe way to avoid spliting the tournament, because you will be able to heal during a fight.

I hope this doesn't get too complicated

AND SATAN,

YOU WILL BE FIGHTING WITHOUT WEAPON. I don't want the rule of the richest to come over.

Edited by Captain_Smile

i dont fight without weapon so i leave tournament.. my p/c only 20/30 and serp gives me acuratie.

lol no weapon? forget it then :)

and btw, maybe you should leave such an event to somebody not so n00b or at least thought a bit about it first...

there will probably be real tournaments under the EAF with its championship rules but not so soon yet.

:D:D

I will be stting on the balcony. Anyone who kills me gets disqualified LOLZ.

OK THIS IS STUPID.

I AM STUPID, NOOB.

THIS TOURnAMENT IS POINTLESS. SOMEONE LOCK IT.

Edited by Captain_Smile

Not sure if it is too late but "I sign up" just try to put me with low rank ppl meaning im not too strong im only a/d/p/c.25/25/16/16

Not sure if it is too late but "I sign up" just try to put me with low rank ppl meaning im not too strong im only a/d/p/c.25/25/16/16

your close to me

im now a/d/p/c 26/27/16/17