Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wolf_Lord

Map For The Wedding

The WSC Hall is gorgous. Thank you NeoSeS for the beautiful wedding present. I love the banners and the Christmas trees. Oh and just all if it. You are truely making my wedding day special.

I Love You ~~Sandcastle

If you want to update the map go to this link

http://s3.invisionfree.com/tgk/index.php?showtopic=495

.EXE?

1. Didn't your mother tell you never to accept .EXE's from random places on the internet?

2. Some of us don't want to bay $150 for an OS that can run EXE''s just to get a single file.

3. What's wrong with just putting the bmp up, or even zipping it?

Well LeeLoo you have 2 choices I can send you a free copy of windows ME or... I'll just zip it for you and post it tommorow. Sorry, but I was trying to make it as simple as possible for everyone, and the majority of people use Windows "Doh stupid use using the world standard at the momemnt..." But I'll get you a .zipped map. A lot of people don't even know what Zip files are so... I apologize to you.

NeoSeS

meh, they get to have a map for their wedding but no1 did a map for me fucking my boars...anyways gratz to the happy couple :(

i'm not sure everyone got my joke there but i know atleast some ppl did :rolleyes:

but no1 did a map for me fucking my boars...

I did the map myself :) You should have made one for your momentous ocassion as well :lol: :( :lol: ...

If I'd known about it I would have made a map just for you, with a nice fenced in pasture for all the Boars to gather in, just for you <_< "Wonders how many people would have come to watch that...."

Anyway

gratz to the happy couple
Thank you very much. Have a great day.

NeoSeS

The original joke 'bout me&boars is in that chatlog where ent held a Q&A 'bout the 'new system' if you find it somewhere :D