Eternal Lands Official Forums
Wytter

Crash On Map Change

Sounds like you're trying to use someone's cvs build. You'll need the versions of iconv.dll, libxml2.dll, ogg.dll, openal32.dll, sdl.dll, sdl_net.dll, vorbis.dll, vorbisfile.dll, wrap_oal.dll, and zlib1.dll that it was built to work with. The lesson here is to either learn to build from cvs yourself or wait for an official update to the client. Oh, and this should have been a seperate thread.

Sounds like you're trying to use someone's cvs build.

Yep you guess it... actualy it's the one listed on the second page of this post.

You'll need the versions of iconv.dll, libxml2.dll, ogg.dll, openal32.dll, sdl.dll, sdl_net.dll, vorbis.dll, vorbisfile.dll, wrap_oal.dll, and zlib1.dll that it was built to work with.

Gee thanks why couldn't you just say that instead of being a complete and total jack ass?

The lesson here is to either learn to build from cvs yourself or wait for an official update to the client.

So sowee, can't all be super duper programers like yourself... *Bows oriental style*

Oh, and this should have been a seperate thread.

I think not... since it was the build that was available on this thread I think the question is a valid one for this post. Go look at the second page and you'll see the build from the CrusadingKnights that's the build I was trying to get to work. Thanks for nothing, and I know, I'm welcome...

NeoSeS