Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Quinticus

Need Some Help...

Hi guys,

quite a few months ago i was given an assignment by lyanna to write a story about the abandoned shipyard in Grubani. So far, so good, have 6000 words and am waiting for lyanna to edit and get back to me when she has the time. Whilst she is doing that i decided i'd go on to the other parts in the story. However i've come upon a part in the story where it gets kinda tough to write. That and lack of inspiration is playing a big role. I decided then, that perhaps it would be better if i opened up the story to a role play to get ideas for the piece. What we role play will go into the story. However it's a different kind of role play in that there are certain limitations that have to be met in order for it to fit in with the rest of my story.

Would anyone be willing to participate given some stipulations?

I think it would be a fun way to come up with some parts for the final battle (which is what the role play will be on)

Let me know what you think!

It would have to be a closed sesion rp where only select people are chosen to play so it wouldnt get interupted i think or spamed with people who dont understand or just want to reck what your trying to do thou if you do chose to have it in here on the rp thread i am willing to help in any way -- moding the thread/and/or taking part in the story.

Emby

That would be great! any help would be great, especially with moding!

How would i be able to close it off to select people? Can i get temporary moding powers or something, or would i have to go through you?

I was thinking if you wanted it closed off to have it stuck in pm's it would be slowers that way but then only the people directly invalded would have a say in it and the main thread could stay in here in rp *Locked* but i could unlock it for you to add in the pm'd supmissions that you like..

That or if you want a open thread you could pm me any of the detail from posts you would like removed and i will make a new thread just for the people whos post dont fit into the story line *They will remain in rp just moved to a new thread so they can carry out there rp if they like the story*

what do you with (dont know if i am clear)

Emb's

Okay, hows about i'll keep it open (for the free flow of ideas) and i'll just PM you with deletes and changes that need to be made.

Also those wish to participate please post on this thread so have an idea of who will be participating.

Ok so or the starting post for your thread you will have to set up guild lines and make it clear that some post will be edited or move for the purpose of the story line so no one gets overly hyper when they dont see there addition or find that what they posted was changed also for every post i change i will add a small edited by line and move the origanal to the other topic in rp so as not to destory anyones work

Does that sound fair?

emb

Sounds great to me! I'll get started on the initial post right away. I'll outline the guidelines and a cautionary note explaining the move/changes thing. I'll also start the role play then.

Looking forward to it, hoping others are as well!

^_^

Would you also like to start of the move/edited post as well? or should we wait to see if we will have any problems?

emb