Eternal Lands Official Forums

Secret Santa!

yes, well i've been thinking, and i'd like to help with the Xmas spirit and everything.. i got an idea to be in charge of EL secret santas

for those of you who dont know what a secret santa is, heres the basic jist:

One person decides to give gifts (not big gifts usually) to another person, without that person knowing who gave the gifts until Xmas day.

So i'm volunteering myself to be to person in between. If you wanna have a secret santa, just pm me here in the forums with the person's name and the gift you'd like to give them. (we'll meet sometime ingame for u to give me the gift) and i'll do my best to contact that person and give him/her/it his/her/its gift..

i really wasnt sure where to post this, but events seems like a good place

so if you have someone in mind, don't hesitate! pm today! i'll post here again when i stop accepting exhanges

Edited by 007

Thank you secerit *coughthazorcought* santa for the star's med i love it ;)

Emby

yes, well i've been thinking, and i'd like to help with the Xmas spirit and everything.. i got an idea to be in charge of EL secret santas

for those of you who dont know what a secret santa is, heres the basic jist:

One person decides to give gifts (not big gifts usually) to another person, without that person knowing who gave the gifts until Xmas day.

So i'm volunteering myself to be to person in between. If you wanna have a secret santa, just pm me here in the forums with the person's name and the gift you'd like to give them. (we'll meet sometime ingame for u to give me the gift) and i'll do my best to contact that person and give him/her/it his/her/its gift..

i really wasnt sure where to post this, but events seems like a good place

so if you have someone in mind, don't hesitate! pm today! i'll post here again when i stop accepting exhanges

This is a GREAT Idea. Honest!!!! I love it, BUT if people post here about who they are gifting, and what they are giving, then it isnt so secret now is it? Maybe you should edit it to read "PM me in Game" To keep it totally secret.

Seasons Greetings

Garrin

i told them to pm me in the forums and we'd meet ingame, not to post here :D

thanks to all who have participated so far, it's turned out great and keep it up :D

Hey Garrin if we are talking about X-mas here then you should put Merry Christmast or MErry X-mas instead of Seasonal Greetings....it kind of annoys me...like they put a christmas tree and everything christmacy and they put "Happy Holidays"...

Well I ain't doing Secret Santa.... :( cause I am not rich enough...

do you want me to give him a gift from me, or do you want to give me one to give him? i'd be happy to give him something if you want

Edited by 007

What the hell was the point of bringing this post back up? But while we're on it, I'll take an easter egg with a about 5k dollars in it, kthnxbye.

I'll take an easter egg with a about 5k dollars in it

We stopped delivering those after we slaughtered all the flying pigs in the world.

Dammit!! Why'd you slaughter them?!? I've been looking for those damn pigs the last 6 months and never knew they were extinct....People need to tell me these things! guess I'm gonna go hafta search for those damn leprechauns again...

at one point (in rs) I had a pumpkin. are they worth anything now? i also had a yellow p hat but i was stupid and sold it for like...nothing :P

Actually..I havent even seen anybody even try to sell a pumpkin yet...and yes, you were stupid to sell a yellow p hat :P

yeah dude i also had a green and a blue mask at the same time, but i think i used them to get the p hat... which i must have traded for the pumpkin.... which i accidentally ate. that's why i quit rs. the pumpkin was my life, and the stupid "left click=eat" thing ruined me.

Edited by 007

Rofl you ate a pumpkin hahaha. You gave a yellow phat for a pumpkin? Pumpkins are exstinct in rsc now I believe. In RSC yellow phat is about 16-18mill :P Woodchuck, rebootedrock has a green mask on rs2. Noone has anything good on rsc :(