Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thomas

skill buying

umm personally stat buying isnt really good way to have it as far as i see.

that way someone with alot of money can make a newb do some quests level that newb to like 30 with the money and have macho hp :S

I suggest making it cost way more then it does if not taking it out

Um well i think your talking about attributes.

Right now they only go up to 15 anyway and its 32k from 14 to 15 and a noob wont get that very fast off the start.

That doesnt matter. Why have a beefed up noob when you can have a beefed up vet?

Also, the skills will have different ways of going up after lvl 15, and I think it will be for members only.

yup thats also what ive heard. that after lvl 15, the only way to raise your attributes is to make quests etc. And i guess (if the max lvl is 30) that it will be QUITE hard to get all attributes to max. Maybe you have to pass the entire game to do that - and i guess some quests etc wont be easy :P :?

'cause Entropy said you cannot logon concurrently with another character and have those players interact (i.e. pass money from one to another).

Because that is considered cheating (and rightfully so). If this were allowed then all trading between your own characters should be allowed, giving you many opportunaties to make tons of gold without really doing anything for it (besides switching carachters all time).

The problem is that youd give yourself a couple of 100 plat without wanting anything in return. You don't do that when it's somebody else. Nobody is going to give a newbie 100k or so without getting anything in return. And if they do: Lucky newbie :)