Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aitrus

Dawn

Once again, Kayla's love had been sucked from her.

She sat cross-legged on the docks numbly.

"Why can't this end?" she asked herself.

She stood up, walked out of the city and headed to the Desert Tropics North of Portland.

"this Fyeri you speak of, what i hold in my hands now is no imitation, it was a gift from the peoples of Nordcarn. your master...Is his name.....Aitrus?"

Morrikan nods his head, he still aimed the bow at him "Aye, that is my master, your friend and comrade in arms, i do not care what side he is on, i just make sure he is safe, now tell me, no matter what do you trust im my master and follow him?"

"Of course...I trust him, he is my dear friend and ally. I will never betray him. now let down that bow, before you accidently let go."

[kiri is knocked out in the shadows by the fireplace] Morrikan lowered his bow and put it and the arrow away "good, i consider you a friend then, i do not know of what you speak of, if you mean that other man he is by the fire in the shadows, now quickly ryuu has to be stopped... Aitrus would have wanted it before he had fallen ill to the spirit of evil"

"I meant your friend Aitrus. he is a courageous one indeed." do you have any potions to wake him up?

(just waiting for an answer)

"after that, we should find Aitrus. he will help us."

Morrikan closed his eyes as if it was a sore topic "Aitrus is battling with his deamons, i know not if he is safe or dead, but we need to hurry, every minute we talk more and more people are slaughtered by ryuu! he have to stop the fiend"

Aitrus arrived to lakeside, they knew what had happened in portland, but not the whole story, they thought he was still possesed, "Traitor" they hissed at him but no one had the guts to try and stop him, he went to the local tavern and orderd supplies for his next journy, after a 10X price hike on the items he hopped back aboard the boat, he set sail for Isla Prima, soon he would get ryuu back....

*message from my spy - the winged chimeran*

they have destroyed the first assault, pent is plotting to betray you, and starman has made an enchanted sword, but it will do him no good, when 'they' get to the fight...

so that is how it will be pent, you are more of a fool then i first imagined... i depart for isle prima imediatly send 'them' out.

pent, after using energy up in the defeat of the minions, began to meditate. he walked to the wraith, sat down, and closed his eyes.

<DrEaM MoDe O.O>

"so that is how it will be pent, you are more of a fool then i first imagined... i depart for isle prima imediatly." It Was Ryuu. he was plotting to come to IP himself..... Megaman_exe was moving away from the threat blindly.... and no one else is on Isla Prima, no allies he had hoped for the battle between them....

he heard a familiar voice behind him....

<thwack (oww)>

senseing lord pents pain as he blocked a hevy blow with his frostbite sword,

decides that he has to see to his friend.

but now matter how hard he tried he couldnt land a hit, trik was too fast.

annoyed he held his sword up high shouting

"mercury, almighty god of water and ice! freeze my foe in place so i may help my friends!"

trik looks puzzled, and his face stayed that way as he became a solid block of ice.

bringing the butt of his sword down on the ice, shattering it, along with triks body.

he then slipped on a ip ring and set off to find his friend.....

"you...stranger...what is your name...?"

"morrikan."

"morrikan, aitrus, megaman, pent, and me, he have to defeat ryuu, but we cannot fight an enemy we cannot see....cdoes anyone know where ryuu is, or is he an evil spirit...a demon."

Isle Prima was quiet, a shroud of fog covered thease lands, then Isle Prima slowly became visable as I came closer and closer to my desdination, with a fleet of ships behind me. I sent the gargoyle and troll ships ahead, and then started to chant a spell to make clouds block out the sun, and it begain to rain, then as the gargoyles had made land fall, I heard a small voice coming from VoTD, it was kayla chanting a counter spell, a ray of sunlight hit the first gargoyle and it was instantly turned to stone, then as the clouds dispersed almost the entire group was now but statues, as the trolls ran through crumbling them into rubble.

Edited by Ryuu

Aitrus got off shore in IP, he didnt moor at the docks but instead took a little rowboat and went to shore silently, the battle raged on IP and the Flying chims were everywhere, he got off by the wraith and Used his remaining pickpoints, he withdrew Fyieri, its flames low in the darkness, he slunk along until he found his first enemy, it was a goblin.

Aitrus walked up behind it and slew it in one hit, he continued along the path until he came apon a group of familliar people, he strode out confidently and grinned "Hello Again" he said

next, i sent the ships carrying ogre's, armed gobs, fluffys, and chims, now thease werent just any ogres, they had serpent sword glowing green with poision, as the last vessele had let loose its horde on the beach, i teleported to range, and stabbed pent in the back with a serpent sword of ice and muttered "traitor", then i teleported again surrouned by armed ogres, fluffys and chims i charged charged at at megaman, clad in full iron gear a serpent sword of ice, and summoned 5 more chimerans.

Edited by Ryuu

megaman fought valiantly but his equipment, and skill, was not at par with myn, he fought off 2 chimerans amazingly turning 1 of them to ice, with his lower class weopon, but then off gaurd a winged chimeran picked him up in his claws and droped him in front of me, and i said "hello megaman, we meet at last" then ran him through with my serpent sword of ice.

At the first teleport morrikan leaped backwards onto a drainpipe and shimmied up it, he drew his bow and put in an arrow enchanted with an incurable deadly poison, he aimed down at the ground and waited.

Aitrus saw ryuu, flames in his eyes as lord pent took over his body for a quick revenge, with the spirit inside him, he stepped infront of ryuu "Well old friend, we meet agian" he swings at his sword with Fyieri, its flames grow incredibly bright and singe both of their skins. The Swords clash and it becomes a battle of brute strength with the swords. Fyieri's flames melting through the ice and the steel, slowly cutting through it untill it broke and half of the sword fell to the ground, leaving a worthless blunted titanium stik

[ryuu, no killing people without consent]

(This is my first time actually roleplaying, so forgive me if this is horrible :D )

Goatsgomoo took out two pickaxes out of his bag. He charged right into the middle of the battlefield. An orc sees him, and fires three arrows at once. Two hit on the ground next to him, one struck into his left shoulder. He drops the pickaxe he's holding in his left arm and throws the pickaxe right at the orc, then picks up the other pickaxe. The orc retreats under the water, and goatsgomoo runs toward the tavern. He busts in the door, runs towards the counter, and jumps over it. The bartender is crouching, bleeding. Goatsgomoo heals her, and she opens her mouth to say "Thanks," but goatsgomoo puts his index finger up to his mouth. He puts his ear up to one of the barrels in the pile. After he hears nothing, he grabs a barrel and pulls it out. Then he climbs into the opening created by it. He sees the body of an orc, with its head above the ceiling. He crouches and slowly walks over to the orc, not making a sound. He swings his pickaxe into its chest. The orc lowers its head to see what happened. He noticed he has a cut on his chest, but sees nothing. Then, he notices a pickaxe on the ground. Suddenly, he sees nothing, and a piece of cold metal plunges into the back of his skull. He falls limp onto the ground and picks up the pickaxe on the ground, putting it into his bag. He also takes a large brown piece of cloth off the orc's head and puts it over his back and shoulders. He hears rocks crumbling, then turns around to see a person that doesn't seem to notice that rocks are falling from the ceiling. Without looking at the face, goatsgomoo starts running and tackles the person, flinging him back a few yards, just as the ceiling collapses on goatsgomoo.

[nice GGM, much better than most people on the thread. and you did the all imprtant thing at the end where someone can continue off it :D i give you A+]

after my serpent sword of ice was broken, Ryuu was filled with rage, and summoned 4 chimerans, "lets see that little candle handle that" *poof* teleports away

[yeah she did and i got angry at her >.> then i made the spirit possess me just so we could continue]

I scanned the docks and saw the ranks of ogres, orcs, cyclopses, fuffy rabbits, and mountain wolves. "my kind of battle," I mutted and charged my blade into an ogre belly. quickly withdrawing it, I jumped into the fray and started combat with an orc. he swung his blade toward my arm, I blocked it with my sword, and quickly turned it to Ice. "this isn't just a flame sword...: I grinned and lopped the orcs head. I kept fighting the hordes of monsters until I ran into a Chimarean mountain wolf, with strange wings. "I have not the power to destroy a monster of this power..." I brought my thermal Titanium longsword over my head and tried to cut the chimera, but it swiftl fle wout of the way and behind me, I spun around and it dive bombed toward where I was. I ducked, and everything seemed to go slow; I thrusted my thermal sword glowing with fire into the wolf's belly. It crashed into the ground and went limp. "yeaha!" I turned around to fight the oncoming masses of monsters...