Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aitrus

Dawn

(please dont take my stuff without asking >.>) Aitrus looked at megaman, tears of rage in his eyes "Shut up mega, he KILLED kiri" he ran off towards the docks, he walked to the ip boat when a man came out from behind a group of barrels, he was cloaked and hooded, in the darkness Aitrus couldnt see who it was, it spoke to him, it had a womans voice "aitrus, beware lord pent has one more monster up his sleeve, beware" she tossed him a potion "use this, you will know when" after she said this she started to run, when she was coming past him he reaches for her hood, it falls back and reveals her face for a second when he looks back "a...ana?"

megaman says to himself "whats that noise out side?"

(btw u where unconcious when i borrowed your stuff)

Edited by Megaman_EXE

(im not at the tavern >.> im at the docks, your at the tavern)

megaman rushes out side to see what made the noise and 5 goblins jumped down and started to attack him, swinging thier make shift maces, one goblin lunges at him, he blocks with his sword and punches it in the face while another goblin lunges from behind, megaman swings his elbow back and it contacts with the second goblins face, caving its skull in, he then swung his sword at he third goblin and sliced it in half, covering him with blood, the first goblin hits him on the back with the mace but megaman swings round and punches it in the face again then follows up by chopping off it's head, the fourth and fifth goblins hunged at him from both sides, megaman ducks and the two goblins collide head on and fall to the ground then megaman drives his blade into both thier heads splattering theyre brains over his boots, he turns to look for aitrus and see's him at the docks with the goblin sneaking up on him, "AITRUS LOOK OUT!!" he bellowed. aitrus turned and saw the goblin.....

Aitrus watched her run, his sword was drawn, a goblin laughed and walked out, he was bigger than any he had ever seen before, he was decked out in full armor and had a long blade, it glowed a sickly green "today is NOT my day" aitrus said and charged the creature, he sliced at the armour, it sparked and dented it, but it didnt break through it "HE HE HE HE HE, PUUUNI POINTY EARS CANNOT HURT ME" the goblin lord said as he swung at aitrus, he barly dodged it

Aitrus was avoiding his blows, the goblin was incredibly slow, he ran around the back and cut at the back of his legs, he finally scored a hit and blood ran from the back "RAAR! POINTY EARS MAKE ME MAAAAD!" it screamed and kicked aitrus, he was flung into a tree. Aitrus slowly got up and was leaning against the tree, he spat out some blood and limped back to the creature "your dead" he said, he raised his sword and uttered a few runes, the sword's flames grew and so did the heat in the area, he sliced down on the air and rushed at the goblin, the sword went straight through the armour and into the stomach, the goblin grunted and fell onto the ground, Aitrus withdrew the sword and he could see a hole the size of his head had been seared through the creature

megaman runs over to aitrus to congratulates him on the fight

"well done my friend"

"their getting smarter" he replyed, "but, how?"

Aitrus nods his head at megaman "thank you, and yes they are, we should get to ip fast before anything else happens, he looks at the tavern and then back at mega "think you can handle the goblins and get everyone safly to ip?" megaman nods and runs off.

Aitrus sets sail on one of the ships for isla prima, he gets out a spyglass and looks at the island and is surprised at how peacefull it is despite the war raging, he wondered how he got himself into this mess, but it felt good to be commanding an army, he watched the newbies learn their first steps and sighs. he goes into his cabbin and falls asleep

megaman goes back to the tavern and instructs every one to follow him. they did so even though they grumbled half asleep, he led them all to isle prima and told them"stay on this island, you will all be safe here" and walks off to find aitrus.

he finds aitrus sleeping in a cabin, he wakes him and says,

"i now agree with you this is the only place that we can fight and safeguard succesfully, but i have one question."

"whats that?" aitrus replyed.

"can the wraith fight? because he is wise and powerful, imagine how easy it would be to defend this beautiful place with him at our side, instead of being neutral and helping every one, good or bad, shurely he would help us if the very world he and every thing else lived on was in danger of being destroyed?" megaman replyed......

Aitrus furrowed his brow at the thought, he was thinking "it is possible... but if we do it we will lose him as a mentor forever, it would only be used for death and destruction, and i do not want to lose him" Aitrus stepped outside and got off the boat, megaman followed him, he went to the fire place and watched over everyone, people were going to and fro, barricading this and setting up tents here and there, he turned around and walked towards the tower, he went inside and climbed to the top, he sat at the table and watched ip some more, he waited for the other generals and warriors

Hiding behind a wall beside Ana, Kayla observed Lord Pent. She elbowed Ana and pointed at the man that was directing monsters around the lands.

"Let's go get payback." she said while preparing her death and health essences.

She started up the hill to the place where Pent stood.

Starman Finds himself alone, still battling the stragling goblins. "everyone else has left for IP.." I slipped on a ring and teleported....to the exact same place I was before. Drat...VOTD ring... I slipped on an IP ring and teleported back to Isla Prima. I met up with megaman and Aitrus...the were in the middle of the discussion and I saw my trusty sword in megaman't sheath. I ripped his sheath out of his belt, took my sword, sheathed it, and threw his sheath to the ground.

"that's MY sword."

I ended up in a disscusion with aitrus and Megaman. "maybe we could use another source.....maybe we should retreat to Whitestone...they may help us there."

Aitrus thought for a moment and shook his head, he turned and looked out the window in the tower "White stone is to easy to get trapped in, here is the only place we can actually defend, and white stone is to cut off, within hours it will be swarmed with gargoyles and ogres, we need to train these newbies into a fighting force.... but that could take weeks" he turned around and looked at his generals and friends "Any suggestions?"

I stood up "I would be happy to train the new ones here. give them a sword, some armor, and my training, and they will be warriors in no time! but that would take many weeks....if we could somehow forify ourselves better....we could travel to nordarn....they have never fallen....when I Was there..." I glanced at Airtus. anyway, I think maybe we can Intercept the force? we could call for aid, maybe those in Whitestone can come to us...

Aitrus was about to say something to omega when a man rushed in, he gives aitrus a scroll, he unrolls it, he reads it out loud

Lord Aitrus,

Nordcarn and VOTD have been swarmed, there is nothing left, portland is retreating and making its way to your position, white stone is under seige and lake side is heavily fortified, yesterday we itercepted a group of goblins carrying with them a few crates of this ranged weaponry they use, they are on their way to you. The goblins called them "Bows" and they use these things called "arrows" with these it should level the playing field. Also inside the enemy camps there is unreast, i keep hearing them mention the name of lord Pent, it could be nothing but i just thought you should know. Finally "Neo" has re-appeared off the coast of the mainland, i dont know if this means anything to you but its back and we dont know why, we think that Lord Pent is there.

-Morrikan

He looked up at the group "well? what do you think of this"

Kayla had been climbing the hill that had now turned into a cliff. She was nearly to the top, though, and the pleasure of getting revenge was sweet enough to make her continue.

When she had emerged from the wreckage in Mynadar, everybody was gone. "Probably dead now." Ana was the only one left and she was of little help.

The thoughts of never seeing Aitrus made her cringe. "Maybe I should just fall so I can be with him." She thought.

But it was too late now. She was about to reach the top.

With a breath of anticipation, she grabbed a patch of rough ground and hoisted herself onto the top.

Edited by TheNewestNewbie

what do I think of it...WHAT DO I THINK OF IT!!!!! MY HOMELAND HAS BEEN DESTROYED, WHAT DO YOU THINK I THINK OF IT!!?!?!?!?!?!?

*sighs*

"The more I think about how my home was overtaken, destroyed, I think more of how it was a mistake to follow you...I will be in Lakeside, Aitrus, Megaman, hopefully there It won't be a mistake after all..."

I teleported out of the room onto the doks, and took the nearest ship to Whitestone, Alone.

Aitrus tried to stop him, but he teleported before he could do anything, "S***" he yelled and ran to the window, he looked for starman and saw him hop on a boat, he turned around, sighed and slumped against the wall "he was a powerfull ally and friend of mine, i hope he rejoins us one day" he stood up and walked outside, he looked over the island and wondered "Where was his kala"

I rested my head against the edge of the small boat heading to whitestone. "Maybe before I must head to Lakeside, I can see my shattered homeland once more...."

The boat docked at Lakeside, in the serpent lake. I could see the town abuzz with talking of war and nordcarn's loss. As i passed by the general store a large garrison of what looked like whitestone soldiers marching to the west side of the city. i followed them there and could see a stone wall they were building, many laborers quickly building the wall. It was only about 3 feet thick; not what i was used to. I ran down the wall and it ended up encircling the whole northwest part of the town, along with parts of the north. I took a look at the goblin bows the soldiers have captured, nothing like the graceful and sturdy bows Nordcarn had. It seemed that noone had the great quality of Nordcarn in them, that none could compare. Or maybe It was just becasue he felt that nordcarn was his home, and nothing could compare to his home.

I bought a horse from a local stallkeeper, and rode to the borders of lakeside. a soldier stopped me and said "Sir, by order of Lord Luxin we require that all...citizens...uh..stay...I-Inside...t-the" He couldn't finish his senctence, he finally realized it was me. I rod across the border of the wall and passed through the Trinwood Vale, and passed the East wall of Whitestone...many men were on top of the wall shouting at me, and making comments. I roddde across into the northern woods and to the nordcarn border....no smoke arose, and i saw now towers or battlements. I entered the city and found it in ruins...parts of the wall were shattered, weapons and bodies were scattered across the courtlyards, battlements and tower ruins lay on the ground, broken...Ir brought back so many memories...of my home, the proud Nordcarn....

A club struck my head from behind, and before i blacked out, i saw an ogre looking down at me....ugh.....

-Narration- A week had passed, Ip was heavily fortified, the was now a market place and houses everywhere, big walls and checkpoints were everywhere, the beauty and tranquility of ip was replaced with the sounds of training and hammers on steel, Aitrus had taken over the training of the newbies after starmans mysterious dissapearance and he gave them all free armour and weapons from his personal stash. the war was at an uneasy standstill, the monsters wernt fortifying their areas but were just massing to charge at us, one day he decided he had enough, the newbies were trained and he donned his armour and weapons, he walked the long road to the docks and set sail for lakeside, the people of ip gathering to watch him go

*a week ago*

Shinar groggily opened his eyes "oh my head" he muttered to himself, attempting to shake of the hangover from a wild party the day before. A loud grunt jerked him to awareness. Startled he looked over and saw a bloodied, armored warrior laying on his back with an ogre standing over him, a club in his massive hands. Grabbing up his trusty titanium serpent sword shinar launched himself at the monsters head, causing a fracture to open up in its skull as his serp hit home. teh dazed monster staggered around, but shinar gave it no time to recover. With a quick slash he drove his sword through the mnsters crude armor and into its heart. gathering up the fallen warrir he ran for a stand of pine trees

Edited by shinar

(Before Aitrus's comment)

Kayla started casting harm on the evil Lord. In just a few hits, he was dead and burning with everybody else he had killed.

She teleported down to Ana to relay the story. On the way down, Starman appeared running to Nordcarn. She decided to follow him there just in case.

When she caught up, shinar was hunched over Starman. An ogre was not far away.

Edited by TheNewestNewbie

I was walking before nordcarn, new and rebuilt. It was more glorious than before. I could see the people bustling through the streets; the soldiers in the tavern drinking some ale and laughing. then he turned to his home. he walked inside and could see all his brothers, Andrew, Barthos, Serian, and my mother and father. I greeted them all and teold them all about my travels...

"starman, are you awake?" a familiar voice called.

"I hope he is ok..."another voice remarked. "even the fool he is, I still care for him."

I opened my weaary eyes. "Shinar...how did you get here? and Kala.....same question...Ugh..."

I tried to stand up, but my weak legs could not hold me.

"don't worry, don't move. it turns out an ogre clubbed you across the head, knocked you out for a long time. other ogres were here too, along with a heap of orcs, trolls, and goblins."

"there were? we need to warn Aitrus! argh!"

"man, DON'T try to stand up, you got hurt pretty bad."

"but..I have to help! I must!.....what CAN I do to help? I need to get back to lakeside, to warn their townspeople....I wish I could see Aitrus now..."

Shinar and Kala helped me back to Whitestone City, where for a time, they helped heal my wounds in my leg and chest, along with my head. When i was healthy enough to travel enough again, I left whitestone City and traveled speedily across the forests, finally ariving in Lakeside. the Wall was much taller, and thicker now, as many more troops were there. as i walked through the streets, I saw none other than Aitrus running the show..."Aitrus!" I called out. he ran to me, and saw my healing wounds. "I have so much to tell you, Aitrus..."

Edited by Starman_Omega

-narration- And so Kala had killed the evil lord, little did she know that it was just a shell, it would return, and soon for the spirit does not die until it gets its revenge against the person it had wanted to kill from the very beggining... Aitrus... and to do this he possessed him shortly after he died

Aitrus saw starman, shinar and his love, kala there, he continued walking past them but they stopped him "aitrus!" Kayla yelled and flung her arms around him, he shrugged her off and kept walking. he ignored starman and shinar didnt say a thing, a fire was in his eyes. Aitrus walked towards the boat for portland and sets sail, his former friends and lover watched him go...