Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
honeybee

Looking For A Lover

Well didnt anyone teach you guys that it is impolite to ask a lady her age

Unfortunately, I learnt this the hard way.

All you need to know is that Iam over the age of 25 ok ;)

Whoa. You did not specify an upper age limit. You could be 50+ :lol: But of course, you shouldn't take me seriously :)

All you need to know is that Iam over the age of 25 ok :)

Ooooh heh do you like younger men :-P

say .... oh 18'ish ;) j/k

;-)

i know how old honeybee is but it would be rude for me to say and im not gonna do that to honeybee,but i for one am tired of online relationships i always end up at the bottom with each one

i know how old honeybee is but it would be rude for me to say and im not gonna do that to honeybee,but i for one am tired of online relationships i always end up at the bottom with each one

True dat .... wow I was a gangsta for a second there :)

Just go out and meet a nice girl in person. It is so much easier than it sounds.

i think you ment that the other way around

No I dont. You'd be surprised how easy it is once you try :)

Ok i think you are all sort of going off topic here, we are in the roleplaying section, therefore age is of no consequence, so yes i may be 12 or 112 and there is no way you could possible tell for sure. :D

Ok i think you are all sort of going off topic here, we are in the roleplaying section, therefore age is of no consequence, so yes i may be 12 or 112 and there is no way you could possible tell for sure. :D

Well who wants to get intimate with a 12 year old? Oh wait, Michael Jackson ;) lol sorry offtopic.

Well who wants to get intimate with a 12 year old? Oh wait, Michael Jackson ;) lol sorry offtopic.

Oh...a little school girl...short skirt...mwhehe, i like the roleplay already!

That's sick. Picturing a 12 year old school girl with big boobs. You should both be shot. :D

Anyway, I prefer women like a year younger than me, the same age or older. Actually, my preference irl goes from 17-20's-27. Yeah, just since we brought it up ....

;)

Oh yes they are, very fun. It is very nice to have someone on your side to talk to and bounce ideas off of, and whisper secrets to. To look forward to being online with and have a special connection and respect for.

Someone that tickles your fancy, or anything else if you are of age and consent. To just be so close to that you know what the other is going to say or do.

It is wonderful to have someone to call your own and know that it is a friend and support above all others.

It also adds that another layer to EL play. When the harvest was slow, I did not care because I was sitting there visiting with NeoSeS. Working is more fun when you have company. Chatting and getting to know each other, taking a walking tour of all the maps, which I have never done before. It was great.

So online relationships may not be for all, but for some of us that do not come into EL just to power level it adds that little extra something that makes all the difference.

Heres to friendship and EL love, may you all have the wonderful type of relationship I have found with NeoSeS. It is the whipped cream on my online sundae.

Very Respectfully ~~Sandcastle

>.> online relationships arent fun

They are when you're in one with me. :lol:

>.<

I wish you the best of luck with your search for someone. :P

*wonders what she said before it was edited* :P

Guest dagon

I heard a rumour last night and here i find its true, aw Honeybee i thought that i was everything you needed but i guess not :P