Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Daxon

El Lottery Manhunt :)

I will start hosting a "manhunt-then-lottery" event every Friday at 6pm CST (GMT -06:00, and as long as a mod permits :D). It's a contest to find me and you get to pull a lucky lotto number from 1-36 to get an item. I already showed a demonstration of this today, and it got great feedback as far as I'm concerned, so I'll stick with it.

Scoring and Carding:

There really is none. You find me, guess from 1-36 (I will hold 36 items, ranging from garbage to the rarest book in EL), and you pull that prize. There consists of 3 rounds, a starting one which is really basic, might have a good couple items in there, second round where I'll toss in a couple of wanted items (capes, semi-rare books), and the third is when I will throw either one of these in [gen axe/tit serp/tit axe books].

The scoring card ranges as

x x x x x x 1 2 3 4 5 6

x x x x x x 7 8 9 10 11 12

x x x x x x 13 14 15 16 17 18

x x x x x x 19 20 21 22 23 24

x x x x x x 25 26 27 28 29 30

x x x x x x 31 32 33 34 35 36 (all respective to their location in your inventory. Each space WILL contain an item. Think of this as a game of.. battleship. :angry: Except you only have one chance to sink a good ship.)

That's.. really all there is to say to it. I'll add winners from previous games for all to see and admire, starting with this upcoming Friday.

Formal winners:

12/3/04