Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gnome

Clothes

After a while you start thinking, "These clothes havent been washed in forever!!!!" It would be cool to be able to buy new clothes of different colors. Maybe a low level manu item requiring a lot of thread and some flowers for dye(sp?). Once used, the clothing article it is changes and the item vanishes from your inventory. You could even make an Eternal Lands shirt available for purchase from an NPC for 50k gc or something :P

Let me know what you think ;)

[Edit] minor spelling corrections

Edited by Gnome

i agree there should be clothe's that you can buy,make,sell, and weigh onley the same as gold coin's plus u can stack armour on the clothe's you wear with out having to take them off, try finding som where private for your char to be nude with out noobs or others coming in lol.

Edited by lord_pain

i agree there should be clothe's that you can buy,make,sell, and weigh onley the same as gold coin's plus u can stack armour on the clothe's you wear with out having to take them off, try finding som where private for your char to be nude with out noobs or others coming in lol.

:P

;)

thats perverted =\

heres the proper peice from it

i agree there should be clothe's that you can buy,make,sell, and weigh onley the same as gold coin's plus u can stack armour on the clothe's you wear,like they do now,

heres some lvl's i think that should be required to make them:

manufactureing lvl required: 1

knowledge required: talor's book

food used per item: 3

Edited by lord_pain

this has been suggested before by the way

because some suggestions AREN'T the greatest ideas...not all suggestions can be implemented ya know :unsure:

I like the buying clothes idea! Though i don't think i'd like it p2p. Oh well! :unsure:

-I'd pay lots of gc to have a fresh pair of clothes each week or something!

Edited by Quinticus

This has already been suggested, you can have an appearance change for $5.

(Please refer to picture in signature.)