Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tumaros

The Spoils of Christmas

Were you pleased with your Christmas gifts?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Were you pleased with your Christmas gifts?

• Yes
    • Yes and No
    • No

Just curious, what did you all get for Christmas...preferably stuff like games or things you enjoyed the most :(

I got ROTK, honestly the hardest game ever...current status: Gandalf - Wall of Minas Tirith (remake of the third to last level in the Two Towers, the first Helms Deep one where you knock over ladders and defend the wall...of course now they have siege towers >.< oh look I died for the 8th time) Aragorn/Legolas/Gimli (Preferably the former two :wink: ) - King of the Dead (Flat-out impossible, and it's only the 3rd level) Sam (and Frodo and Gollum) - Shelobs Lair (bye bye to little hobbitses). This game should even test the most advanced gamers out there. And the levels are MASSIVE!! I mean...huge...enormous...you literally go through all of Osgiliath...my my that is a big place indeed...

And I got Nascar Thunder 2004, which I will be trying out later today...hear it's an awesome game too...

Plus: LOTR:TTT on DVD, and one of those massive posters for TTT that they hang outside of movie theaters... And of course tons of other stuff.

I didn't really get anything for Christmas :|

I was a good boy though...

Ah heck, in Holland we don't do Christmasgifts :P

Well, we kinda do, only it's on 6 december... Kinda hard to explain, but it's the same thing :)

As for showing off, I wont win any awards, but here goes:

Halo, PC version (man that game oons, better as CS ever was...)

Portable WMA/WAV/MP3 player, 128 MB storage capacity - just enough for the Solid Powder soundtracks :D

Harry Potter, part 1 & 2 in English (but my little brother, 11 y/o, stole them o.0 Some of you might know him as 'Yswafel')

Doom 2 expansion pack, Demons Gate (ohh man, I'm addicted to that game :D)

Well, if someone can surpass that, I'll eat my mouse :)

In mexico they eat mice...

Anyways I got and Xbox with Tony Hawk 4 and Need for Speed Hot pursuit 2. N4S sucks ass, but TH4 is awesome! I am gonna get Morrowind and Halo soon with my own money. I would give it all up for broadband. God I wanna fucking have an internet shoot-out make thej fuckers at my ISP pay for giving me such a small bandwith limit and making my internet always disconnect! I wanna chainsaw all the fucking bastards and choke them with their friends "insides"...anyways Merry Christams

In cannibalist mexico they eat mexicans...

O and I just got a package in the mail...

...ooo a phone :)

I dont believe in god =D thus I dont believe that christ was ever born soooo today was just another date that I cant seem to remember... ahhh but I do buy myself items, and I spent 300 bucks to do some overnight stay at a ski resort then I payed almost 400 on the SB snowboard and some boots, another 150 at models for gear, and 20 bucks on Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty.

=D thats how I spent my week =P that you celebrated christmas on.

Athiest pride Izzy *uses a secret athiest pride hand motion*. :) still taking advantage of a holiday is a good thing. Anyways Christ really was born because Jesus invented christianity. Whether hor not he was crazy to our day standards doesn't matter, because he wasn't crazy then.

MEERRRY WHHATTEVVVER!

Anyways I just celebrate Mr. Hanky showing up on South Park. HIDIE HOE!

I dont believe in god =D thus I dont believe that christ was ever born soooo today was just another date that I cant seem to remember... ahhh but I do buy myself items, and I spent 300 bucks to do some overnight stay at a ski resort then I payed almost 400 on the SB snowboard and some boots, another 150 at models for gear, and 20 bucks on Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty.

=D thats how I spent my week =P that you celebrated christmas on.

Well, I just have to point out that there is evidence that there was a man named Jesus... but there's not any evidence to the things that he did, or people say he did.

To a lot of people, he was just a prophet. Another man that lived on the earth that followed the god of his choice.

I'm celtic baptist, and my beliefs rely in the old celtic religion and traditions.. but I do have some strong ties in Christianity.

ermm.. if you don't beleive in Jesus as a Messiah that makes you part Jewish instead of part Christian...right?

Btw: Jesus isn't prophet but a Messiah (Its a few ranks up) some dude called Aberiham or something was the prophet I think.......

>.<

I dont believe that what we know as a truth even is the truth. But like I said before and as killer said as well; just as it doesnt matter if jesus is crazy by ourstandards today because back then he wasnt viewed as crazy. Its the same thing, each person holds to them their own truth. My truth is that jesus the person behind the combination of letters never existed period.

If there are facts to back that up then great if not then great. My truth is my truth because I believe it true, just like you call me Izzy. Why because my name on this forum is izzy. But its just a random culmination of letters from a game that I then placed on the forums. In no way is it my real name. But you still call me it, because to you it is the truth.

Just like in real life people call me Andre, but my real name isnt Andre, but to them andre is my real name. Get it.

=D Thats the one universal truth. A guideline of all truths.

They aren't random letters. You entrusted your thoughts into them and in return you received a name that ecplains you. You like D2 as in your depicts. 0h y34h 4ndr3 3000 r0x0rz

Actually, I found Izzy's post deep :) I was reading it while you posted, so I missed your post by two seconds.. Although I must say your pot was pretty deep too...

Ah man, I hate deep posts, they make me think about even deeper stuff! >.<

All of my family except for my parents and sister are on the other side of the world, so I only got 3 gifts...which was clothes :shock:

I'm thinking of buying myself a comp game...

Ooh, and my dad is buying me a $5000 US car in january...

Heh, cool, a car :) But I'm way to young to drive one... Maybe I wont buy a car, ever... Get myself a motorcycle o.o

You know, if everyone just got normal bikes, most of the polution would be gone... Take an example of the Netherlands! We all have a bike! EVERYONE above 5 does!

*Just being proud of my own little country...*

You don't think about nature... *Roars*

Ah wth... I'm getting myself a quad :) Then I'll take that sharp turn in front of our school at full speed and crash into other students passing by >:) hehe

I ride a bike, not motor bike, but when it comes to long distances (over 100 miles) I take a bus.

That's the spirit!

And you're from NY... You really oon :)

lol, I live pretty healthy =P

I ride bikes, I dont believe in wasting time of life, I only speak to be heard, I am a vegi; not full, I can't do that, I still eat like things made from butter and cheese. But I rarely eat sea food, only when I've been goin low on protien, infact is I was going give a christmas gift after wining a few million dollars I'd buy everyone a card saying

"our lives is nothing but lives lived out fully; in a world where "v" doesn't exist."

You should make that your signature, Izzy.

:)

The hollidays are what you make it, by the way..

And I feel sorry for those who don't celebrate a holiday, during this time a year, that gives your presents.