Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
I_am_Spock

The Best Drops El Has Ever Seen

Tonight, was my best ngiht ever. Never once was i so rewarded in this game. A single period 10 minutes gave me more then a 1000 hours had done for me. A night at the troll spawn well spent.

I went to grub for the troll spawn. The first troll dropper nothing, nada. The second troll dropepd me a bp cape, which was nice because I actually need a bp cape to complete my collection. I was pretty happy. The 3rd troll didn't drop anything but gold so i didn't think anything of it.

The 4th troll drops me a tit chain, which are always nice. two drops in 5 trolls and nice ones, i decided to say something in market. Then the 5th drops a mm cape, that was also said in market. By now i am like omg this is unbelievable. nothing for trolls #6,7,8.

Magic troll 9 drops another mm cape, that's two capes and a tit cahin within 10!!!! this is when i decided to hunt for awhile. Abotu 10 trolls later a garg summon, followed closely by a serp stone. Then later on two steel chains in a row!!!! Just before i left i also got 2 edger.

Tongiht msut have been my night, this really makes em wanna play el somemore :P. And if nona ya'll believe me

B)

list of peopel who saw me in grub with the items

ember

silvara

vegar

manton

people who saw me outside

chance

mcmantis

the_antiroot

auricral

l_c

coco

xavier1

horvic

but if you still don't believe me well :P jsut remember I AM A LUCKIER BASTARD THEN YOU!!!!! :ph34r:

Tonight, was my best ngiht ever. Never once was i so rewarded in this game. A single period 10 minutes gave me more then a 1000 hours had done for me. A night at the troll spawn well spent.

I went to grub for the troll spawn. The first troll dropper nothing, nada. The second troll dropepd me a bp cape, which was nice because I actually need a bp cape to complete my collection. I was pretty happy. The 3rd troll didn't drop anything but gold so i didn't think anything of it.

The 4th troll drops me a tit chain, which are always nice. two drops in 5 trolls and nice ones, i decided to say something in market. Then the 5th drops a mm cape, that was also said in market. By now i am like omg this is unbelievable. nothing for trolls #6,7,8.

Magic troll 9 drops another mm cape, that's two capes and a tit cahin within 10!!!! this is when i decided to hunt for awhile. Abotu 10 trolls later a garg summon, followed closely by a serp stone. Then later on two steel chains in a row!!!! Just before i left i also got 2 edger.

Tongiht msut have been my night, this really makes em wanna play el somemore :P. And if nona ya'll believe me

B)

list of peopel who saw me in grub with the items

ember

silvara

vegar

manton

people who saw me outside

chance

mcmantis

the_antiroot

auricral

l_c

coco

xavier1

horvic

but if you still don't believe me well :P jsut remember I AM A LUCKIER BASTARD THEN YOU!!!!! :ph34r:

lol makes my two tit smelting and tit molding right after the other look bad. B) grats

yup i sat there and keep him compainy the WHOLE time

dont you guys think thats deserving of a mm cape?.... :blink: ...

lol it was so funnie

Spock kills troll

I_am_Spock: OMG

Ember: what?

I_am_Spock: 2nd mm cape!!!!

more like 4 or 5 trolls later.... spock cant count to well when there are no drops

Spock kills yet an other troll

I_am_Spock: book

2 trolls later

I_am_Spock: Serp stone

at this point it go a little crowded... i think some people where hoping he would die

<_< but i stuck close and told him he wouldnt die... thats just his awasome luck and i was correct

so spock is 2 mm capes 1 bp cape 1 tit chain 2 steels 1 2 edger 1 summon book and a serp stone richer

and all i have to show for my hour of siting is this nice post

(jk)

I killed 2k ogres...nothing...only iron hammers, broad swords...crap...and after that:

2 MM cape.

1 Mirror cape

1 BP cape

1 Moon medallion building

2 Damage ring building

1 Disengagement ring building

1 Serp

So in 100 ogres I got almost every goodie you can get from ogres. After wasting almost 3k BR. :blink:

Regards.

I killed 2k ogres...nothing...only iron hammers, broad swords...crap...and after that:

2 MM cape.

1 Mirror cape

1 BP cape

1 Moon medallion building

2 Damage ring building

1 Disengagement ring building

1 Serp

So in 100 ogres I got almost every goodie you can get from ogres. After wasting almost 3k BR. :D

Regards.

I could waste 3k br easy on just 1 ogre..... XD