Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iway

pimp my ride

its a programon mtv. anyone seen it its cool

i dunno but they have it in the us its only like a 10 minet show the rest is these boring long asss comerctials (i cant spell it) but the show is kinda neat except its fillled with comercials

that show is ghetto - watch something were they actually show wtf they are doing

american chopper

great biker build off

american hot rod

etc

That show rocks! I think it comes on on ... VH1?

its well cool. they take heap of crap cars and turn them in to some serious wheels

i belive hes a rapper

it is alitle lame considering how short it is and some of the things i dont like for example the trans am they worked on they basicly ruined a classic car and trust me those cars are fucking fast (my dad has one) but they dident do much good things to it did any1 catch the crappy little non factory messh crap tey put in the bumper? it looked UGLY now if they went into more detail about what they did and maby showed them doing all the cool shit that would rock but unfortunatly MTV has the longest commercials in the history of television and that cuts back there shows ALOT most of there shows are no longer then 10 minets witch ruins it because who wants to whatch 20 mins of commercials? one time i took a crap and they still hadent returned from a commercial it sickens me to see so many commercials

the ashlee simpson show and newlyweds barely ever have commercial breaks =)=) ok ok ok.. i'm obsessed..*crys* ashlee simpson's season finale is wednesday!!

btw fred, it's xzibit

omg i hate MTV (in the US) it shouldnt bare the name MUSIC TELEVISION. When was the last time you've watched music videos on there longer than 1 hour? And don't bring up MTV 2 thats just an embarassment, only shows rap plus you only get it on digital cable or sattelite. Ugh im not trying to flame just expressing my opinion. Now that i moved to the philippines i get MTV Asia..which is ok...atleast it actually shows music videos.

LOL mtv = shows about stars

mtv 2 = nothing but rock music videos, which i like - you dumbass you!!

but the best music telly channel is still fuse..

Hell ya fuse. Did i mention Julia (forgot her name i think thats it) from Uranium is hot? -drools-. So is Morgan webb from tech tv's X-play. MTV still sucks..

back in the day mtv was the shit i mean like when it first came out but now its all these AMAZINGLY SHITTTY REALITY TV SHOWS THAT EVERY1 HATES!@!!i think we need mtv classic

*crys* I love soap operas...

umm i have no choice

my life IS a soap opera.

I mean, take the crisis at hand here...

umm maybe i should just make a new topic :D

BTW as for pimpin rides...best game on earth...Need for Speed: Underground. just...um...kinda hard...not like i threw my controller across the room and umm busted it or anything...