Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nobody.

WhiteRhino gon sell his char

Guest Nobody.

[01:34:23] [PM from WhiteRhino: can be urs 150$ :P if intersted check bans restrictions thread to know what ud get urself into]

[PM from WhiteRhino: i have restrictions so buyer would have to pretend they're me lols]

[PM from WhiteRhino: will even put ur sto on char so u can be set:p sneaky but would work ]

Guest Also Nobody

also looks like he found a buyer

[19:26:23] [WhiteRhino @ 6]: anyone ever dealt with a large chunk of $ thru paypal pm me pls

Figure'd somebody should know.

Guest whiterhino

Yea mhm a large chunk of cash i recieved was drlevered to my PayPal from selling my PWI account 800+ usd and was delivered via echeck. That was what my inquiry was about. For the fake pm's though good job.no one in this game would ever even think of discussing character purchasing with me. Not only would my account be banned but thiers would too. And if i wad planning on selling I'd not have pmed aislinn begging for her to watch the IP address of my character, due to my brother trying to hack my account. Good try though.

Guest whiterhino

I do find this sad that you hid behind an anonymous name. I also find this intriguing That you find to post this. May i inquire on to as how our so called conversation began? And as cheap as 150$ why ny account still belongs to me? Anyways I do find the idiotic-ness of this title slightly amusing and encourage you to troll on, but i also ask for you to display proof. And to anymoderators who read this i ask that if he cannot find significant proof,then for threatening my account he receive some type of consequence.

Sincerely, WhiteRhino

P. S. Also i am willing to text anyinformation for proof i am indeed still, whiteRhino