Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Killerlamb

The brink of destruction

suddenly, for no apparent reason, Killerlamb ran into a feild and stabbed himself several times, doiing us all a favour :) Only j/k Kl

It sounded like you meant yours, maybe just a typo :) Anyways, my mum wouldn't go near you with a barge pole :D

A plathera of words from a Thesaurus would do one no good when most words contradict, and diffuse one another despite the positive or negative meaning. I would dissagree with behoove, however, as only intent on massive words and platheras would be a reason to behoove a person. :D

-Mina

Literally?My gargantuan vocabulary appears to be proliferating your comprehension of the english language. I feel we should all start excogitating about increasing our vocabulary

Oh. Well I find that a gargantuan vocabulary, such as ours, tends to be tedius when used frequently. Dissmissing vocabulary, momentarily, if you don't mind.. As I have just passed through a stage of the flu, my head is still slightly cleared and I seem to have a necessity to stop and rethink what I do. Proper english never was one that many come by, as should be a requirement. :D

-Mina

OMG you ppl make my head ache...

WTH is *checks it up in the post*...

Proliferating?!

That doesn't even come near to any word I ever heard of, in Dutch, Latin, Greek, German or French...

Oh, it's 'woekerend' :) That explains alot...