Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Darun

About godless

When i compared godless and hellspawn, i noticed that it is not big deal to be w/o god, actually it dont affect to gameplay at all, free 10 points to pickpoints. So i was thinking like, when you are godless, you are practically pagan, and everybody knows what happened to pagans in middle age. In my opinion, godless means almost like hated, and if you are hated, other people attacks you, so should be in game. There are still charm and perception w/o use, so i was thinking like, if you are godless, people with higher perception compared to your charm can attack you.

Example

your Charm is like 10

other player perception is 11

player with higher perception can attack

or your charm is 11

other player perception is 10

player cannot be attacked by person with perception 10

in this way you have to think twice before taking godless perk.

and i mean, attack everywhere, not just pk zone.

Hmm... I take GodLess not because I am a Pagan, but because my player is Christian and the EL gods that are pagan gods and my player will not serve them!!!

(Lol... before anyone starts to flaming me: Yes, I am a christian... but that i said before is joking, that is not the reason i took the godless perk.. but anyway, could be :lol:)

Anyway... I think it affects a lot taking the goless perks. gods can give you many things and help you delevop your char faster... so i dont think we need more penalities...

You should really think before you post anything, thats prolly one of the dummest things i've ever heard. I mean no offence but really get serious "'cause of godless you can't attack" it just won't work and not even Ent will accept it.

You should really think before you post anything, thats prolly one of the dummest things i've ever heard. I mean no offence but really get serious "'cause of godless you can't attack" it just won't work and not even Ent will accept it.

Would be the same like "you cannot fight back this goblin, because you did not read the book"

of course person can return fire, just cant start it. And when you have done your quests to gods you can take godless and after that, it does not affect to your gameplay anymore. Or do gods cancel all what you get from quests ?

Godless

Cost: -8 points

Doesn't allow you to serve any god (if you chose it after you complete god questions, they we be reset).

First off... The Godless negative perk is only worth 8 pickpoints, not 10.

Secondly: Why make it so you can't take godless after you have taken god quests? All it does is renounce all the gods you might have all ready, so you get nothing from the quest.

Thirdly: Godless can have a huge impact on your game play, if you select a god in the field you plan on leveling up in. Considering the fact that worshiping a god gives you an increse to the lvl once you complete the quest.

Enough said.