Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tumaros

Happy Spirits Update Party

*OLD*

From what it looks like, the update is tonight, and as long as it is...

Happy Spirits Tavern and Inn (located in White Stone City...the big tavern near the entrance) will be hosting an UPDATE PARTY (hopefully for every update to come in the future too). Everyone is invited to come in, relax, chat with friends, discuss your adventures, buy a drink (by the way drinks are just for show, not drinkable :( ), sample some of our delicious bread, rent a room for the night, whatever you like! :( Everything will be half off. Bartenders are: Tumaros_Treesoar, Prince_bar, Ryukan, and ChaosYoshi (Alts to Tumaros, Princeofdarknes, Aerowind, and Yoshi). We are also hiring for people who would be able to run the tavern as often as possible when we aren't there, and also hiring waiters/waitresses. Update party will be held tonight, starting at 7:00 P.M. EST (GMT -5) provided that the update hasn't occured yet. Hope to see you there! :)

THAT WAS THE BEST GATHERING IN EL HISTORY!!!

At LEAST 24 players, the tavern was PACKED, if you weren't there you missed out on the mosh pit dance :D That was the best...thanks to all that were there, and hope we can do something like this for every update :)

Even Roja made a guest appearance :D

I'll send Roja the screenshots, maybe she'll use one :)

your a little announcement/sticky happy arent you tum ;) maybe you should take down the ones that are over :wink:

o.O Yes Boss...

The only one that could come down would be the Christmas Tree Present Scramble, since Christmas is over. Otherwise, the rest can stay.

I think Slayton doesn't like me anymore...

Uhh...ok...now I've gone from upset to a bit apprehensive... :shock: